*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really taking a cautious position on this game.
Everything is based on Tua coming out and looking like the second coming.
But we can't forget this is the kid's 1st NFL start and it might not be so smooth.

Everything about the Rams suggest we need to be firing on all cylinders to have a chance.

I just hope...what i'm i saying. If the kid doesn't play well. You don't want to be around this board or anywhere for atleast 1 week until the next game. It's going to be nasty around here and very likely it isn't going to be fair criticism.
Hopefully fans still understand this team is a work in progress. No doubt much improved from last year, but not quite ready to contend with the big boys.

Crazy to think we're 3-3 and right in the thick of things. In addition to Tua, i'm looking forward to seeing whether the last few weeks from the defense are the product of facing weak QBs or whether the defense has turned a corner.
Defense from the last few weeks were a product of the offense giving them a comfortable lead... Lets just hope Tua keeps the trend going....

It feels like Christmas Morning. When you know you have a shiny new present that your about to open. Oh the excitement, the buildup, the anticipation. Oh what a feeling it is.
That’s exactly how I feel! Couldn’t say it better then this. Feels like I’m a kid again waiting for Xmas to come?

Defense from the last few weeks were a product of the offense giving them a comfortable lead... Lets just hope Tua keeps the trend going....
That is part of it. It's also not like we faced offensive juggernauts, but as I posted in another thread, having X and Jones both healthy and playing well changes the whole defensive dynamic, both from a gameplanning standpoint, as well as an increased level of agressiveness.

I’m extremely excited to see Tua. I’m working my 3 12s this weekend at night but waking up early just to watch. I really hope he can deal with all of the pressure.

What time is it?

Come on Fins. Haven't been this excited for a long time. TUA Time!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom