*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Los Angeles Rams @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK8

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other hand, the Rams have no tape on Tua. No dependable tendencies to study, and a very nebulous idea what to expect.

I have to believe a sharp guy like old Chan has some stuff he dusted off from the archives, that will catch the Rams off guard. That should do til half time adjustments.

I think our disciplined "D" can keep them from lighting it up. I doubt the lights are too bright for TT. The rest is just about game plans, and execution.
That's the thing, it's not only about Tua. Like I said, he could play well and still not be enough.

On the other hand, the Rams have no tape on Tua. No dependable tendencies to study, and a very nebulous idea what to expect.

I have to believe a sharp guy like old Chan has some stuff he dusted off from the archives, that will catch the Rams off guard. That should do til half time adjustments.

I think our disciplined "D" can keep them from lighting it up. I doubt the lights are too bright for TT. The rest is just about game plans, and execution.
I agree about Miami's defense. If the secondary can continue its stellar play, the Rams will have a hard time moving the ball consistently.

I don’t know what LA team is going to show up tomorrow but in general they are a very beatable team. If Tua plays better than good then we win. However it’s his first game, I really am not expecting a whole lot.

I don’t know what LA team is going to show up tomorrow but in general they are a very beatable team. If Tua plays better than good then we win. However it’s his first game, I really am not expecting a whole lot.
I actually expect TT to do OK. If the O-line can't hold up, it isn't on him. It will probably be fairly conservative play calling, as long as the score is close.

I actually expect TT to do OK. If the O-line can't hold up, it isn't on him. It will probably be fairly conservative play calling, as long as the score is close.
We’re in a no lose situation here, well as far as I’m concerned anyway. So I’d like to unleash him if necessary. We’re playing him then let it all hang out. We have nothing to lose here this season.

Crazy to think we're 3-3 and right in the thick of things. In addition to Tua, i'm looking forward to seeing whether the last few weeks from the defense are the product of facing weak QBs or whether the defense has turned a corner.

Crazy to think we're 3-3 and right in the thick of things. In addition to Tua, i'm looking forward to seeing whether the last few weeks from the defense are the product of facing weak QBs or whether the defense has turned a corner.
I'm going with turned the corner. Specifically, when X and Jones both became healthy.

That duo playing well together is the catalyst for the whole defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom