*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4

Why is that? I might agree with you, but probably for different reasons. I think I'm less interested in it because Fitzpatrick, Gesicki, and Smythe are all pretty much locked in as starters or quasi-starters. And Kalen Ballage is in the concussion protocol. So there really aren't any rookies that are going to be very interesting to watch.

It’s starts with QB. We have a “heated” Backup QB battle ongoing and knowing the guys competing I just have no care.

Even previously with Doughty there was an element of unknown there and I just don’t have that here and it leaves me uninterested. I guess if Petty plays that will slightly make it more interesting.

Also the UDFA and late round picks aren’t catching my attention this preseason like they did last year. There really isn’t a Chase Allen, Jessie Davis or Maurice Smith that have come on this year.

We have what should be a big time WR battle for a potential 6 spot and the QB game is putting a damper on it for me.

I will watch of course but really I am not really enthusiastic about it at all.

Jalen Davis.

Leontee Carroo will have 3 TD's tonight. Not because I think it will happen, it's just the logical next domino in his career of confusion.

Jalen Davis.

Leontee Carroo will have 3 TD's tonight. Not because I think it will happen, it's just the logical next domino in his career of confusion.

Davis hasn't caught my eye on defense at all and returns have been nothing special. I thought Poling would flash a little but he has been "your username".

No way Charles Harris should play. Or Andre branch even.

Asiata is probably the toughest decision they are making.

I think I’d keep caroo if I was keeping 6 wrs. Ford needs another year in an nfl strength program.

Jalen Davis would be my surprise keep if there is one. Not ready but has tools

Anyone have a snap count on Charles Harris through the first 3 preseason games?

I'd hope at this point he's not viewed as a guy who needs reps in the 4th preseason game.

As much as I want to see him play, I am hoping it's not tonight.

23 snaps against Bucs

25 against Carolina

Cant find any For Ravens. Espn doesn’t mention him in the defensive team stats

Last edited:
Jalen Davis.

What confusion are you talking about? That was a horrible trade and a horrible pick and each time he's had a chance to be out there he's done nothing. There's nothing confusing about that....lol

Harris has been good with his run d contain and awareness. I’d look for strides there this year. Has more anchor

He will be a starter in sub. Likely kicked inside and maybe standing up in gaps. He’s the most likely candidate for the ask.

Branch looks better this year too. Gone unnoticed by and large but has.

I’d start lippett tonight see what he looks like and tank. If mctyer is my 3rd boundary and he might be I’d sit him. Don’t want anything in my top 6 db group regardless of package playing.

I wouldn’t play my top 4 lbs either.

I’m sure mctyer will see time though.

Maurice smith would sit for me also. And all 4 of my des and all 5 dts I’m keeping. I bet Langford plays though.

Perry would get the start at rb. With Howell taking the other half’s reps.

Jalen Davis start in the slot.

Sterup and Eric smith at tackle.

Start malveaux and one of those other guys that has no chance of making it.

I wonder if there is a chance we could see Asiata get snaps at center with Brendal and Larsen on the mend. That versatility would go quite a ways to seeing him on the 53. Don’t think the Matthews kid is ready but they may have to take him short term.

Starting line of Sterup/Hilland/Matthews/Asiata/Smith

Lol, nobody cares. Everybody is keyed up for a not so great season.

We’ll probably blow em out 42-3. That’ll wake everybody up.

But one of these teams will go 0-4 in the preseason. One has a reputation for being a good team.

The other has a reputation for being a good team 30 years ago.

I'll set the game to record for Saturday morning but if some of you guys want to post your thoughts, negative or positive, guys like me will be refreshing to read some of those thoughts. I wisely used my NFL.com game pass last week.

*This post actually reminded me to cancel my subscription before they charged me.

I'm actually starting to think I can just create an account again on NFL.com in my wife's name, using her tablet to watch instead of mine? What would preclude me from being able to watch the game? Maybe I should use a different CC when I create her account?

Too bad the CFB games on tonight will all be blowouts most likely.

I have zero interest in watching a fourth preseason game.... There shouldn't be four preseason games. Probably end up watching anyways because it's Thursday night and I have kids.... Not doing **** anyway.

Seriously, though.... They need to cut preseason in half.

Back
Top Bottom