*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread *** Preseason Wk4

For anyone wanting to bide there time with actual game related talk:

Eagles are -4 hosting the Falcons next TNF

There aren't too many Eagles fans up here optimistic about starting the season 1-0 against a team that on paper is probably superior. Questions still surround Wentz's availability, I think they are going to play him. I am curious to see what Wentz's style will be like after the multiple ligament injury he suffered just 9 month ago.

Alshon Jeffrey is definitely out the first two games and Jason Peter's has yet to practice this off season so I am pretty sure they aren't trotting him out there in a week. Nelson Agholor hasn't practiced much either but I believe he might play.

Am I crazy to think Atlanta should smoke them? Eagles will certainly have the emotions of raising a banner willing their team all night. It might be something we've never seen before in terms of sheer support from live spectator's. How could they possibly lose? Julio Jones needs to earn that money he pouted over. If Calvin Ridley is another weapon this game could be over by half time. How do I not put some sheckles on ATL?

Nick Foles threw a wrench into the Matrix. I still can't understand how it happened.

Dolphins are +2 against Tennessee as of now. If you'd prefer to discuss that instead of the Eagles-Falcons opener.

Don't think I have ever been less enthusiastic for a 4th Dolphins preseason game.

I was just about to post the question about how excited folks were for this. LOL, I'll still friggin watch the whole damn thing when I get in from work tonight though, I have no idea why.

The Dolphins game tonight is darn important. But more important are the cuts of all of the other teams coming up. The Dolphins lack quality depth and they NEED to shore that up and fast. Whether it is from within or by plucking cuts from the street, I hope that the Dolphins scouts have their thinking caps on because I can't stand having a paper thin roster. Super Bowl bound teams have quality depth at most positions and this is what I'm striving for!!!!!

Been waiting all week for this! Can't wait to see Ryan and the 1st team dominate the Falcons! It's going to .... uhh ... what?!? Oh. Ummm ... go Brock? :(
Doubt you will see many of the starters in this game and especially RT. Sorry

Tonight is really to show off any trade bait we might have. Owusu is one. Senorise Petty should be on this team, he is worth something, but how many RB do we carry? So is Bryce Petty and so is MarQuis Grey. We have five centers on the roster right now. Maybe we can showcase some of these guys before just cutting them. To me that’s what this game is all about throughout the league. You get to see what’s out there to shuffle the deck.

Tonight is really to show off any trade bait we might have. Owusu is one. Senorise Petty should be on this team, he is worth something, but how many RB do we carry? So is Bryce Petty and so is MarQuis Grey. We have five centers on the roster right now. Maybe we can showcase some of these guys before just cutting them. To me that’s what this game is all about throughout the league. You get to see what’s out there to shuffle the deck.

It's just really hard to move players because most teams now you have the cut down - sometimes you get a player for player swap or low pick swap but I don't see any of those guys as someone who stands out. I think Perry stays so..the rest are ah..

The Dolphins game tonight is darn important. But more important are the cuts of all of the other teams coming up. The Dolphins lack quality depth and they NEED to shore that up and fast. Whether it is from within or by plucking cuts from the street, I hope that the Dolphins scouts have their thinking caps on because I can't stand having a paper thin roster. Super Bowl bound teams have quality depth at most positions and this is what I'm striving for!!!!!

There is a difference between the game being important (specifically from an evaluation and filling out the roster standpoint) and people being enthusiastic for this game.

Buddy Howell is the best undrafted guy on this roster and he can do more then Perry. We'll keep him

Are the starters playing tonight. I just saw the inactives and only a handful of starters are listed

Back
Top Bottom