*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

I expect us to win easily, we are much better club than Baltimore. We also have great coaching and make great halftime adjustments. If we get a lead early it will be Pittsburgh 2.0.

This game will take 10 years off everyone's life span.

Post game, Tannehill announces his retirement, hanging them up at age 38.

Anyway, we are a four point underdog and it seems like several posters already have this one in the win column as an easy victory. Just don't get it.

Winning this game, will SO turn the culture of the Miami Dolphins around.. PLEASE WIN THIS!!!

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T0BlXy3Roj4[/video]

FYI the NFL Network is teasing a breakdown of the Dolphins and the winning streak.
partially true....although I dont really care for NFL Network pre game shows, its the only one on at 9AM, and michael robinson and marshall faulk picked us to win and said some good things about the team and stressed the importance of this game....i wish DVP would play!

I'm not sure how to feel about pundits picking us to win. You know they'll double down/**** on us twice as hard if we lose.

Back
Top Bottom