*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

@God_Son80
Nobody can stop the Aqua & Orange but us. Ready to show just how good

That tweet was 51 m ago, you know darn well Juice will give it his all today.

My poor kid wont be able to nap today and there wont be anything the wife can do about it!

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 9m9 minutes ago
DeVante Parker (back) is running full speed and catching passes now but also grimacing

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 2m2 minutes ago
Gase, Grier, Tannenbaum, Moore, Jefferson all huddled to discuss DeVante Parker after intense workout

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 2m2 minutes ago
DeVante Parker just warmed up for Dolphins brass. We'll find out soon if he plays.

Does not look good with him grimacing. hope for the best!

@ArmandoSalguero: Wide receiver DeVante Parker (back) will be active today. Great news for the Dolphins. He's playing

Yes

Mike Garafolo also tweeted that Parker looked good running routes. Fingers crossed.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Wide receiver DeVante Parker (back) will be active today. Great news for the Dolphins. He's playing

WAHOO!!!!!!!

As much as this bothers me to say: Give that boy some toradol, we need him today.

Man I'm so freakin excited for meaningful December football almost feels longer like the 90's!! haha:hump:

Considering his value to the team, there's no way they send him out there if it poses a danger to him.

Gotta respect the man for playing through pain.

Let's go baby! Finz nation stand up! Yes I'm jacked for some meaningful games in December. Time to shut up all the haters and show the league we are for real! Let's getr done!

Last edited by a moderator:
@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins LT Branden Albert is warming up. He's expected to return today from a wrist injury. Big addition against the Ravens.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Mike Garafolo also tweeted that Parker looked good running routes. Fingers crossed.

Walker said the opposite. Lol

Back
Top Bottom