*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

If playoffs started today Ravens would host the Dolphins right? So this is a potential playoff preview?

I'd really love to get to the fifth seed. I think we knock off Houston and advance. That would be something considering it's been 16 years since a playoff win and maybe 18 since a road playoff win (at Seattle 1998?). And we were 1-4 and we were all slitting our wrists.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jakeem Grant decides this game. Maybe for us or maybe for them but either he ends up with a big return that decides the game or makes a mistake that decides it, but some way I think he will be a huge factor. I think he is ready to make up for a few of his mistakes and payoff the staff for believing in him. He is due for a huge game. JMO, I could be wrong, I was one other time in a previous life in the late 1700s.

Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
Neville Hewitt starts for Jelani Jenkins today.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Jakeem Grant decides this game. Maybe for us or maybe for them but either he ends up with a big return that decides the game or makes a mistake that decides it, but some way I think he will be a huge factor. I think he is ready to make up for a few of his mistakes and payoff the staff for believing in him. He is due for a huge game. JMO, I could be wrong, I was one other time in a previous life in the late 1700s.

I too believe ST will be a critical part of today's game. Both offenses will likely struggle. I also think Jarvis is due a big game.

Cy2NyL8XUAEVuzZ.jpg:small

QB Ryan Tannehill warms up for today's game against the #Ravens. This will be one of the toughest defenses he faces this season.

Just wanted to leave this here...

Cy2I5rdXAAAniL7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom