*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins LT Branden Albert is warming up. He's expected to return today from a wrist injury. Big addition against the Ravens.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Walker said the opposite. Lol

Walker is an idiot lol

@JamesWalkerNFL
#Dolphins LT Branden Albert is warming up. He's expected to return today from a wrist injury. Big addition against the Ravens.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

Walker said the opposite. Lol

And you know as well as I do that Walker is a fool! :lol:

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpost.com
Didn't know JayTrain was our pick for Wallace.

Right now, you have to say the 2015 rookie class is looking good. Parker can be an impact player. Phillips is coming along. Ajayi is a top back in the league. Lippett is holding up fine as a starting corner and still improving. McCain has some ability. He plays a tough position and is developing. Darr is tremendous as a punter.

The guard from Arizona State and the Minnesota safety fell off the cliff, but it's still a pretty good percentage of fairly big hits.

Armando Salguero‏ @ArmandoSalguero
I do not expect OLB Jelani Jenkins to play today.

@God_Son80
Nobody can stop the Aqua & Orange but us. Ready to show just how good

That tweet was 51 m ago, you know darn well Juice will give it his all today.

That's Jarvis' account?

I love that kid man, he's the heart and soul of our offense hands down.

Miami Dolphins‏ @MiamiDolphins
White Jerseys | Aqua Pants

No surprise. He didn't play well last week.

He's been struggling because of the injury. On the last play, though, he went over and contained the boundary which forced K back inside where Suh and Kiko mauled him.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

Miami Dolphins‏ @MiamiDolphins
White Jerseys | Aqua Pants

I like white on white.

He's been struggling because of the injury. On the last play, though, he went over and contained the boundary which forced K back inside where Suh and Kiko mauled him.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I like white on white.

We havent really wore the storm tropper look this year...

Back
Top Bottom