*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tua's OL isn't doing him any favors and the talking heads are raving about Lamar. Your cast can make you look good or bad.

Because Waddle made no effort for the ball, because he never saw the ball, because he wasn't looking for the ball early enough in his route. Doesn't excuse Tua choosing to make a throw into double coverage, but as a receiver you have to locate the ball, and Waddle had no idea where it was.
Keyword…Double coverage!

Tua has to make good decisions on who he throws the ball too or his career will be short!

Great NFL QB’s make it happen….

Jackson under pressure: Shoulder jukes, ducks inside, breaks contain towards the sideline and fires a deep ball complete.

Tua under pressure: Stands like a deer in headlights if there isn't a wide open escape path. If there is, rolls out and throws the ball into the dirt or to the other team.
The problem too is he can only roll one way. They rolled him against his body. 2 receivers open. He threw to receiver closer to him and STILL missed by a mile.

You CANNOT run an offense with a QB THIS limiting. Flores knew that. All the rah rah coach believes in me now, isn't changing physical traits.

That's great. Dak Prescott was amazing as a rookie too. Years in Dak Prescott still hasn't elevated his game beyond that level even though he compiles lots of stats year after year when he stays healthy.
Herbert is legions more talented than Dak Prescott. Just a bad comparison.

Talk to me when Herbert actually wins more games than Tua. This is his third season and three days ago he pulled the same Herbert crap of throwing for 300 yards and losing the game with one really stupid mistake, which is why he's the league's most impressive mediocre QB.

I wanted Tua but that pick will haunt this franchise for years.

Herbert, Jefferson, Taylor.

Tua, Jackson, Igbinoghene.

Oh my. Loved the following draft but that **** is unforgivable and truly franchise crippling.

Anybody here still think Tua is our QB of the future? Come on, where are the folks who argued with me last week that he is? He's not our QB so get over it.
Tell me one player on the team other than Waddle and Hill who deserves to be on this team in the future based on the play of the team in the first half.

Even Howard and Holland have done absolutely nothing on defense and there has been no pass rush at all.

That was an EMBARRASSING first half. Period. I’ll happily argue with anyone that tries to spin it any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom