*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me with this game
will smith mib GIF

Every play huh? You obviously arent watching this game. He's had more than enough time back there.yeah a few plays got blown up but overall he's had time

Overall he's had time. Yea we're not watching the same game. He's done what he can. Tua's not the reason we're losing this game. Poor ST, poor run and pass blocking, poor routes, D that allows 21 pts. Tua's first int was a fluke, second one running for his life. I'm seeing covered receivers on one side and nice routes and clean pockets on the other side. Again it's a team sport.

That's great. Dak Prescott was amazing as a rookie too. Years in Dak Prescott still hasn't elevated his game beyond that level even though he compiles lots of stats year after year when he stays healthy.
Ugh stop. Herbert >>> Prescott

I fully expect Miami to make a run for Jackson if Baltimore and him can’t agree on a contract. Two firsts no problem. Tua is playing for his career the rest of this season. I don’t see McDaniels playing the long wait and see approach with Tua like we did with Tannehill. And Grier won’t last much longer if he misses on Jackson after passing on Herbert and the whole Watson debacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom