*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 152 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The drive before the int he was rushes 3 times in a row...
That’s one drive. Enough
I was a bEliever if you gave him weapons and now he does and he just doesn’t have it
We will have a new starting QB next season

This was a fun day for about an hour now it’s completely gone to 💩 whole Sunday ticket app is down can’t even change the channel

I couldn't use the browser version of their terrible app, but I downloaded the mobile app and was able to login there and use it last week. Give it a shot?

...still looking for Mr. Right guys...

Overall he's had time. Yea we're not watching the same game. He's done what he can. Tua's not the reason we're losing this game. Poor ST, poor run and pass blocking, poor routes, D that allows 21 pts. Tua's first int was a fluke, second one running for his life. I'm seeing covered receivers on one side and nice routes and clean pockets on the other side. Again it's a team sport.
Seriously?! Tua's not the reason we're winning either. He literally never is (outside of what is now an anomaly - Cardinals game).

Just to think, our idiotic owner. might have cost us the draft capitol we need to move up to get a qb, with his stupid tampering of a 40+ year old qb.
Which is why Skylar is our QB1 hope. He looks like a gunslinger with improv ability.

That’s why I’m pissed at Ross for making us lose our own 1st round pick that we could have used with our other 1st round pick to move up in the draft. Now we don’t have that.
We've blown so many chances at making this a contending team the last few seasons. Blowing a 2nd on Rosen, drafting tua over herbert, wasting 2 picks on aj and iggy when talent like justin Jefferson and Jonathan taylor were there. And most recently losing the 1st and 3rd due to utter stupidity. It's hard to overcome this kind of ineptitude.

People are grossly overreacting. It's true that the defense today has been completely impotent, but you gotta manage expectations.

You still got Chris Grier buying the groceries, and you got a first time chef in the kitchen. If the chef has talent, he'll learn how to make do.

Does Tyreek regret coming here yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom