*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 150 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is young and I'm not ready to give up yet but if Tua doesn't improve drastically throughout the season and the 49ers gift us a top 5 pick is there a scenario where we don't go for a QB?
I don't think that happens. To be hoping that the 49ers lose games is bad spot for us to be in. Losing our first round pick. 🥲

The season is young and I'm not ready to give up yet but if Tua doesn't improve drastically throughout the season and the 49ers gift us a top 5 pick is there a scenario where we don't go for a QB?
That’s why I’m pissed at Ross for making us lose our own 1st round pick that we could have used with our other 1st round pick to move up in the draft. Now we don’t have that.

This is entirely on McDaniel and the rest of the coaching staff. The team is unprepared, unmotivated and not adjusting to the play on the field. It's a disgrace.
Let’s see what they do in the 2nd half but I doubt Baltimore doesn’t end up with 40+ points before this game goes final

This is entirely on McDaniel and the rest of the coaching staff. The team is unprepared, unmotivated and not adjusting to the play on the field. It's a disgrace.
This is a good test to see what adjustments we make. But it is asking for a lot to score 4 times in second half

Well here's hoping. The second half gets better.
I gotta go work security for five finger death punch.

I'm interested in seeing how the team comes out in 2nd half. Flores would have chewed everyone a 2nd and 3rd asshole at this point. Very interested in how McDaniel inspires....this may be a strength or weakness given he's usually not the "flores" type who yells.

Did the broken ribs break this kids mind last season? Does he think himself to be too fragile? He used to come out and move around and make plays on his feet and now he's just turned into this statue back there pocket QB and he's honestly not that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom