*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 153 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the broken ribs break this kids mind last season? Does he think himself to be too fragile? He used to come out and move around and make plays on his feet and now he's just turned into this statue back there pocket QB and he's honestly not that.
He definitely does not play the same as he did in college....period dot. It is up for debate if that is Flores/Fitz/worst OL/everyone and their brother wanting someone else to start at QB. His confidence has to be nothing at this point. He's not a bad QB, that's the worst part of the Tua saga. He just does not show the "elite" traits ever....if he was a 2nd-3rd round pick and sat for a year or 2, he would be Kirk Cousins.

I see a crack in the support for Tua

🤤
I've never been an extremist and I don't think most supporters are. I think most people were just wait and see. Let's wait and see what he does with more weapons and a better coach and maybe with a mediocre OL instead of a historically bad one. Most people were hoping he would take a big step in year 3. What's the point of watching them play without hope?

The drive before the int he was rushes 3 times in a row...
true , Tua isnt the only issue right now. However he has to be the easiest QB to scheme against as they know he cant throw deep and is zero threat to do so. That affects the entire offense

Haven't seen Tua down 3 tds in a game before. Will be interesting to see if he tries to make a comeback or get exposed further
we have. The win and your in season finale vs Buffalo where he threw three picks to backups and third stringers

I’m actually in shock on how many in here still have hope for Tua.
Have you not seen how they keep around the players they have drafted??? You'll drive yourself insane ...just insane if you don't try and find some hope until they finally cut ties

Has skyler shown enough to be in the mix as qb 1 next year?
No he hasn’t He played decently against a bunch of backups and players who are no longer in the league. If Tua isn’t the answer, they need to go out and sign a veteran QB because they will likely be drafting late in the first round and the few decent QB’s in the 2023 draft will be long gone before they have their first pick.

Thompson isn’t the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom