*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

I'm really looking forward to this one. Will be hard to get up at 2.30 am over here in Europe but I will be awake to watch the game. Actually I don't know what to expect of this one. I think it could go in either direction. But I think for the Dolphins, this is the game where they could make a lot of fans believe in them and we would get more attention from the national media. If they gonna win in national television on TNF on the road at Baltimore, they are 5-2 right next to the best of the conference. We can't be ignored anymore (even though I like our position of always being underrated). I know we had a lot of problems against the Ravens in the last years, but I think this year could be the year, where we beat them (well I thought this last years too so whatever), but their offense really struggles this year. Flacco never looked so bad I think and in addition they have a huge list of questionable players for this game.

I really think it's going to be a tough game, but I could see us win this one. PHINS UP!

As far as i can tell the amazon prime stream is global? that is handy

Prime time game against the Ravens...in Baltimore. :nailbiting

I don’t care what their record is, they always seem to dominate us. Last year we made Pitta look like Jason Witten and Antonio Gates love child.

But if I’ve learned anything over the last season and a half it’s to never count this team out. Here’s to hoping! Go Phins.

One thing I'm looking forward to: Gase seems to take losses personally. He had beef with Dan Quinn's record against him, I'm hoping our loss to this team last year is still bothering him too.

C'mon Gase, show them you can gameplan with the best of em!

Let's Go Fins!

It is always hard to go on the road and get a win. Miami hasn’t imposed on anyone, especially the offensive line. They will come after Moore, try to disrupt a rhythm that we haven’t even gotten into yet, take out Ajayi and Landry and that’s the ball game. If our line can give Moore time to sling it out to his favorite targets in practice, maybe some game time mojo happens. Moore has the mental gunslinger wannabe attitude that he is going to score points. We will jump right on that if he just has some execution happen. Anything can happen, this game could go either way. The defense is money and will keep us in any game.

Thursday Night games are one of the few times I actually get to sit down and watch a game. Looking forward to this one.

I hope the OLD comes with their A game and starts knocking some people of the line. Block and open some holes.

Going back to the 2008 season Baltimore always seems to have Miami's number. Something about Flacco and Harbaugh.

You have to go back 20 years and a few days to the last and only Dolphin victory in Baltimore. At that was at the old Memorial Stadium before they built M&T. Marino moved the chains that day and Kareem Abdul Jabbar scored 3 TD and rushed for over 100 yards. We need that same plan tonight.

1997 season: Week 8 Sun Oct 19 1997 at Bal Miami 24, Baltimore 13

We have never won at M&T and haven't been able to stop them at all on offense.

2004 season:Week 17 Sun Jan 2 2005 at Bal Baltimore 30, Miami 23
2010 season:Week 9 Sun Nov 7 2010 at Bal Baltimore 26, Miami 10
2016 season:Week 13 Sun Dec 4 2016 at Bal Baltimore 38, Miami 6
2017 season:Week 8 Thu Oct 26 2017 Mia at Bal

Hopefully that changes tonight.

I think Timmons familiarity with the Ravens is a big help. I think the defense does their part.
Hopefully the offense has a great game too.
I think we win a close one.

Back
Top Bottom