*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

Branch's real first name is Orlandus? Thats awesome! Cant believe I'm just now hearing of this

Took me a second. I thought we picked up a DE without me noticing somehow ... and he's already hurt? Had to go back and look at the roster.

I sure as hell wouldn't be going by Andre if making people call me Orlandus was an option. And be all snobby about it. Orlando? No. It's Orlandus. Get it right.

Either one is bad, I hope the Dolphins are prepared for this scenario, could be a key to the game
Tunsil has had his struggles....

But Jesse Davis went up against the d-line that has registered ZERO sacks this season....

And that was for less than a half of football at that.....

Its not even close, Tunsil gives us a far better chance to protect / win!!

1-3 in nationally televised games under Adam Gase. The Dolphins, in their rich franchise history, have never done what they’re about to do: play three consecutive nationally televised prime time games. Time to change the image of the Dolphins.

Indeed. If the boys can bring it, what a great time to turn the lights on.

1-3 in nationally televised games under Adam Gase. The Dolphins, in their rich franchise history, have never done what they’re about to do: play three consecutive nationally televised prime time games. Time to change the image of the Dolphins.
giphy.gif

Looks like Jesse Davis will get the start at LG. Has anyone heard them name a definitive starter at LG?

I guess the Ravens are still running a 3-4 defense but it also loks like they use some 4-3 under stuff. They have Brandon Williams listed as a DE with Michael Pierce as the NT. Anyone familiar with their scheme and who plays where?

Is BW playing 5 technique?

The OL will be a problem tonight. Expect a low-scoring game.

How do I access this game through my amazon prime account? Or is this going to be on the local channel CBS for us who live in WPB?

So does anyone here wanna shed some light on why Baltimore's offense has been so terrible this year?
#1 Joe Slacco- he was overrated way back when and I knew it..he threw 1 lucky pass to reach the super bowl.He has been twice as worse as cutler this year.
#2 Marshal Yanda-- lost for season.
#3 any team with mike wallace on their roster are destined for mediocrity.

and I believe they have an aging defensive core suggs is like 80.

back to the game tonight this is our 13th thursday night game we have 6-6 record.

I think one of the matchups people are overlooking and may dictate who wins is the kickers.
Obviously they have one of the best but ours has been pretty solid thus far.But I think that will be a key factor in this game.

Ajayi must reach paydirt tonight for us to be successful.We also need to force Slacco to commit turnovers,I am predicting wake has a strip sack fumble this game.

Back
Top Bottom