*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

Williams got hurt week 2. He only came back last week.

Yea I expect their run D to be excellent as usual tonight. Stats be damned, the Ravens play good and complete defensive ball. We just need to stifle their pathetic offense and we should be good, but I'm not buying that their run D is bad, not with Williams back.

flaccoSNpoll.png

They probably aren’t buying that our d is very good either after giving up 28 to the jets

Damn almost 9 yards for 2 carries whoof

We might be seeing all cover 0 today
I used to get so ticked off when I saw cover 0 and Tannehill couldn't audible with Philbin as coach. I really hope Gase lets Moore check at the line.

I’ll never forget the flag harbaugh got the refs to call on pouncey saying he was downfield when ohilbin was here.

It came at the perfect time in the game. That’s what a good coach is. That’s what always beats ue

I can't see us running inside so we better try bouncing it outside the tackles. Would be great if we ran a couple of nice screen plays on offense but we haven't done that all year. Would love to trow it to Fasano but he'll need to stay in to block. We have to try something different tonight because we have been too predictable all year. We need to have no turnovers and our ST's need to win tonight

Ozzy rules!!

More like 10 years of frustration. They did save us from going 0-16 with Brian Billick's nutless call at the 1 yard line.

Back
Top Bottom