*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BALTIMORE RAVENS GAME THREAD *** WK8 Thursday Night

How do I access this game through my amazon prime account? Or is this going to be on the local channel CBS for us who live in WPB?

It will be on locally. But on Amazon is should be featured right on the homepage tonight

This also happened in '97

jIT8yR.gif

pierce and Brandon Williams are both loads...hard to believe they have the 32nd ranked run d...that might be one of those ypg numbers driven by teams inability to pass the rock vs the ravens...

wonder what that ypc vs their run d is....

I know this is an unbelievable prediction, but we get down by at least a td, get a late INT from Flacco and Matt Moore drives the team down for a game winning FG with no time remaining. It could happen.

pierce and Brandon Williams are both loads...hard to believe they have the 32nd ranked run d...that might be one of those ypg numbers driven by teams inability to pass the rock vs the ravens...

Bottom of the league at 4.4

That’s a hard number to believe 13.2 yards for 3 carries

That reads like the run d Miami finished 2016 with down the stretch... and it was horrid

Williams got hurt week 2. He only came back last week.

how great would it be to watch this team put it all together tonight and blow the @$%#ing doors off!?!?!?!
I have a feeling.... just saying.

Williams will destroy Pouncey tonight.

Moore needs to come out hitting passes at all levels to back those S and LBs up and then let Ajayi eat.

Back
Top Bottom