*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 54 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

He's not having a good day. That's why he's a backup. That being said I doubt Moore will get scared or rattled. He's a risk taker, it's just the way he plays...

A risk taker is only good when you have the ability (every good QB takes risk, not something unique or worth being proud of) . You stop risk taking when you realize you don't have the ability and we're playing or our lives.

So this game answered a lot of questions so far for dolphin fans.
1. Tanne > Moore
2. Pay Jarvis
3. Tanne is way better than Moore
4. Pay Landry

I expect (hope) Gase will make the necessary adjustments (just run the ****ing ball) at halftime that will win (don't use Moore) us this game.

It's a good thing we get ball at half ...but we gotta come away with AT LEAST 3 there. ****!

Anyone see Gase's face after that play as Moore walked to the sidelines. Lol he was steaming you can see it in his eyes, didn't say a word to Moore. Moore gonna get it in the locker room now though

We had good Moore last week. We have bad Moore this week.

Hopefully he comes out better in the 2nd half.

I loved the play call to go for the jugular but bad decision on Moore's part.

It's almost as if playing the worse secondary in the league will make you look good but when you face a top secondary you're ability gets exposed in full light. No playoff team in the league has a secondary liker the Jets.

Keep in mind it was 13-10 at the half against the Jets. Then we won 34-10. We're a 2nd half team for sure.

Even last week Moores throws were not particularly accurate. His deep passes were killer though. Take those away and he's a bit one note. My hopes for a legit playoff push let alone a win today have definitely hit a sobering reality today. Hope we turn it up in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told you guys Moore wasn't going to have the easy 1-on-1 matchups this week like he did against the Jets. There won't be any cover 1 or cover 0 in this game.

Matt Moore has been beyond awful today complete reversal of last week.

I honestly didn't think he played that well last week. He threw some ducks and bad passes but they were to wide open relievers against a team that has mailed it in.

Back
Top Bottom