*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

Run the ball, run the clock, run out of buffalo with a win.

It's really that simple. Our D is good enough to limit the jills to maybe 7-10 more points. One more Ajayi TD wins us this game if we play smart on O.

We can run the ball but Moore is going to have to pass enough to make it work. Hopefully he gets better. I don't remember him being this bad without pressure in anything other than a preseason game.

Moore takes risks; sometimes that bites you. Probably needed to be more conservative in that spot. Hoping for better play from him in the second half. :up:

This is what you get with a gunslinger. He takes risks and at times....will turn the ball over. That one hurt because it costs us points, but if he hits that pass, we are up 2 scores and get the ball in the 2nd half. Risk / reward.

I would have run it there, but I understand why they took a shot. Just a crappy throw.

Definitely a bad decision by Moore! But some of you need to be realistic. You can't expect a back up QB to come in and play lights out! Do you see all the timing issues now!

I don't expect him to play lights out, I expect him to take care of the football and let the playmakers take care of winning.

I honestly didn't think he played that well last week. He threw some ducks and bad passes but they were to wide open relievers against a team that has mailed it in.

totally agree.... although he did make a nice play on the first TD pass, the one where it looked like he was going to run it in to the right, faked the pass, then threw a nice ball to the receiver.

17-7 would have been just fine. Really bad play by Moore

We were running all over them even on obvious run downs. I just said run the ball and if we don't get the TD just go for fg and go up 10 and we get ball after half. These coaches and players get paid for this. How the **** do we know more than them?

We were running all over them even on obvious run downs. I just said run the ball and if we don't get the TD just go for fg and go up 10 and we get ball after half. These coaches and players get paid for this. How the **** do we know more than them?

Because hindsight is 20-20

Look for the Bills to stack the box in second half and put this game on Moore. After the first quarter Moore playing so poorly, inaccurate with bad decisions on almost all of his passes.

One more Ajayi TD and we win this game... take it out of Moore's hands (he could potentially lose the game for us)

Every single pass has been off - that's hard to do. #stopsuckingdickmatt

If I'm Buffalo, I'm stacking the box in the 2nd half to make Matt Moore throw it. We need an answer for that....

Back
Top Bottom