*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 16 Christmas Eve

Look for the Bills to stack the box in second half and put this game on Moore. After the first quarter Moore playing so poorly, inaccurate with bad decisions on almost all of his passes.

Don't care, keep running the ball.. keep running the clock. Our defense is going to have to win us this game, and probably the rest of the games this season

Matt Moore is total trash today. His job is to protect the ball and not turn it over. He is so inaccurate and had no business making that throw in the RZ. Gunslinger my ass--more like a pop gun.

There's no reason why we shouldn't be running the ball more.

We've run the ball well, Moore has had some easy throws in this game because of the running game and he's missed. If Moore were on target we'd be up 28-7 right now. Matt needs to get his head out of his butt.

Keep in mind it was 13-10 at the half against the Jets. Then we won 34-10. We're a 2nd half team for sure.

Ya but Tyrod the terrible and McCoy are much better than petty and Powell. Plus sorry ass Matt Moore can't hit the broad side of a barn.

Ok boys....I tell you before the game we're up 14-7 getting the ball to begin the 2nd half everyone is taking that. No matter how we got there, we're in good shape.

If I'm Buffalo, I'm stacking the box in the 2nd half to make Matt Moore throw it. We need an answer for that....

Which is absolutely what will happen! The problem is that Moore can't rise to the challenge. Our only hope is Ajayi breaking a long one or a couple take always.

We need our "D" line to take control. 4 - 5 sacks in the 2nd half. Lets go Fins!!!!

Back
Top Bottom