*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat ourselves today. Bad coaching, bad gaffes on the field in key moments.

2 TDS. Ok will give you the hold on Suh but seems like that TD does nothing in terms of score.

IT does because the gam eis changed the way it was going the momentum changes. That is huge in games give it a rest

Our loss to NE was not a fluke. This team is poorly constructed. You don't draft a receiver in the 1st round when you can't protect your QB. You don't invest heavily in the DL when the LBs and secondary are filled with holes. The drafting has sucked.

The defensive play call played right into the hands of the offensive play call. The Bill aside from Hopkins can't catch a cold but run the ball like a "bully" so the defensive play is pure pass rush with zero run support?

Helluva play call.

can someone tell me why tannehill is signed to one of the biggest QB contracts in the ****ing league

The Fins have not played well at all, but the Bills have gotten every break imaginable today.

Time to go and watch real competitive teams.....time to switch to Steelers - Raiders

Here is what this season has shown. Suh and his impact was not worth the money. Not even close. Ryan Tannehill is not a special QB. He brings nothing in crunch time or when adversity hits. He's serviceable nothing more when everyone else is playing well. Damien Williams is pure garbage. Philbin is a moron for putting Ajayi on injured reserve. We have not been able to build an above average line in four years despite multiple first rounders and FA acquisitions.

The season is over. Sean Payton will be pursued hard. But like must big name coaches he'll turn us away. We'll end up with a college coach Tannenbaum scouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been critical of RT but I can't blame him today. Lazors offense is a big hindrance to this team

Hate to remind people but if we kick the FG at the end of the half, we'd only be down two scores. That's why you take the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom