*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 TDS. Ok will give you the hold on Suh but seems like that TD does nothing in terms of score.
yeah the refs didn't affect the outcome any more than they normally do. Miami beat itself today More so than Buff took it to us. Very different than first game yet final score eerily similar.

Here is what this season has shown. Suh and his impact was not worth the money. Not even close. Ryan Tannehill is not a special QB. He brings nothing in crunch time or when adversity hits. He's serviceable nothing more when everyone else is playing well. Damien Williams is pure garbage. Philbin is a moron for putting Ajayi on injured reserve. We have been able to build an aboves average line in four years despite multiple first rounders and FA acquisitions.

The season is over. Sean Payton will be pursued hard. But like must big name coaches he'll turn us away. We'll end up with a college coach Tannenbaum scouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be OK with Campbell with a new offensive coordinator, and new defensive players. This team is a collection of broken and misfitting parts.

How many holds does Fox have today? Even cheating he's terrible. I wonder if he can break a record today.

You know momentum really means nothing right. Anytime Bills wanted to they just went to Grimes.

That one missed hold does not change the outcome of this game

I would agree with you. But I'm sure you can understand how frustrating that is.....

Campbell can only do so much, this team is an extension of Philbin with all his coaches and players. Maybe it really is time for a clean out......... Keep Landry, Jones, Ajayi, and Miller. Everyone else can such a **** out of my ass.

Like one poster stated, at least I was in high school and college during the glory years from 1970 on thru the late ninety's with Marino, unfortunately there are many on here that have experience the 2000 on dolphins which are beyond human logic, they have been trash, a dysfunctional organization, I feel for all of you that really weren't able to experience the pride one had to be a Dolphin fan, we were one of the gold standards in Football….dont see it changing anytime soon with the owner and GM Tannenbaum and current players we have.

Now tannehill is going to pad these stats! :rolleyes2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom