*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tannehill is going to pad these stats! :rolleyes2:

Yup... it's garbage stats time. Then people here will be quick to defend Tanny saying how it's the offensive line's fault.

Garbage stats????? He had GREAT stats all game. The haters on this site are pathetic, just pathetic.

I never said he didnt have great stats all game, but these stats at the end are meaningless and garbage if it doesnt result in a win. I've been a Tannehill fan since they drafted him, but he just hasnt shown enough this year. Just sayin'

Oh Well. I kinda knew these guys were going to lose today but my heart was hoping.

Here is what this season has shown. Suh and his impact was not worth the money. Not even close. Ryan Tannehill is not a special QB. He brings nothing in crunch time or when adversity hits. He's serviceable nothing more when everyone else is playing well. Damien Williams is pure garbage. Philbin is a moron for putting Ajayi on injured reserve. We have been able to build an aboves average line in four years despite multiple first rounders and FA acquisitions.

The season is over. Sean Payton will be pursued hard. But like must big name coaches he'll turn us away. We'll end up with a college coach Tannenbaum scouts.

We need to do what Oakland did after the 2012 season and dump most of our bloated contracts and start over. It seems to be working for them so far. We'll have to sacrifice a season or two, but by year three we should have a competitive team.

Nice pick up Miller. He actually moved out of the way to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom