*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Landry making Tannehill look good!

Yes and that's what let's see gronk, aj green, Calvin Johnson, dez and other I'm sorry bigger WR do for the QB. The pass was perfect for him to reach over the DB and make the catch

Garbage stats????? He had GREAT stats all game. The haters on this site are pathetic, just pathetic.

He's a mediocre QB, get over it. It's sad that it might take some a couple of more seasons to realize, and finally admit, what is painfully obvious to most. This franchise needs to move on to a better QB.

We need to do what Oakland did after the 2012 season and dump most of our bloated contracts and start over. It seems to be working for them so far. We'll have to sacrifice a season or two, but by year three we should have a competitive team.
Haven't we done that a couple times already?

Can the Phins draft a QB please? In any round? Open up the competition please. Tanny does not have the "IT". He just doesn't. The team doesn't either but he definitely doesn't.

Well i am outta here....gonna go over to watch the Broncos with my dad....maybe some day we will have a team like them with a smart guy like Elway bringing the talent. See yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom