*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 90 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ BUFFALO BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a mediocre QB, get over it. It's sad that it might take some a couple of more seasons to realize, and finally admit, what is painfully obvious to most. This franchise needs to move on to a better QB.

This franchise has no oline, no defensive LB's and secondary.
RT isnt great, but this team has far worse issues than to waste a #1 on another QB

Tyrod Taylor is a better QB than Ryan Tannehill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obvious for you a gin fan of course. You look at it objectively there was no indesputable evidence to overturn play on field.

Would have been obvious AND indisputable, but because this is more of a "locally-broadcast" game, and a very small amount of the country can see it, CBS doesn't have all the cameras.

They didn't have the necessary cameras for the angles needed to overturn the call, therefore, good call on the field not to overturn it. Didn't have the right angle to see the play correctly.

Well i am outta here....gonna go over to watch the Broncos with my dad....maybe some day we will have a team like them with a smart guy like Elway bringing the talent. See yah.

About to do the same. This season is lost.

Garbage stats, did we win? No, do we even have a chance? No. Is the season over? Yes. Garbage meaningless stats.

Sure. Let the hate completely blind you. Tannehill was easily the best player on the team today and it wasn't even close.

Just a testament to how bad the coaching staff was that Philbin put together. The system on offense and defense is terrible. The team has holes just like most teams but the offensive and defensive systems are not NFL quality. Too many guys that have no clue what they are doing.

Listening to the announcers, the Bills are going to win the super bowl. LOL :lol:

Yeah yeah yeah there's always someone to blame for tannehill's shortcomings. :rolleyes:

Short comings? Not defending his short comings. just a smart football fan and I look at everything..

I know right it makes me so upset.

It's because New England is playing a whole other level of football. The AFC East teams outside them will never be relevant while Belichick coaches in NE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can the Phins draft a QB please? In any round? Open up the competition please. Tanny does not have the "IT". He just doesn't. The team doesn't either but he definitely doesn't.

I'm not ready to abandon Tannehill, but the ONLY QB I would even consider is Paxton Lynch, and I'm not sure I'm ready to surrender another 1st-Rounder for a QB.

losing to a piss poor coach like Rex Ryan show just how far off this team real us from contention. Very demoralizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom