*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's Ross we're talking about here, but I don't know how you don't clean house after this. We have no business being in the game at all, then the ejections... Total lack of control. How do you keep anyone?

He was Sliding was he not? Kiko does this to sliding QBs a lot does he not?

Agreed on both accounts but Allen will not last long in this league if he refused to learn to read defenses and make throws from the pocket. Sand lot football is not sustainable in the nfl

Well at the end of the game. We can say we played 2 good minutes of football and 58 bad minutes. Gase can build on that.

these sideline shots of gase and burke are classic. now if they can just split screen it with ross up in suite.

He was Sliding was he not? Kiko does this to sliding QBs a lot does he not?
He does but the QBs in general need to take some responsibility. They wait until the last tick and bait the hit. Let’s not act like they are helpless. They know what they are doing. I would coach my defensive players to play on the edge like that if the QB is going to do what Flacco did last year in that national TV game. You get a flag so be it - you have to protect the line to gain.

This does not get Gase fired.

How? They're getting handled and just started a brawl. This is embarrassing. Remember how last season ended? Same way with Landry & Drake. Gase has no control over his team.

Back to back seasons ending with two players ejected from both finales.

Why do people have a problem with what Alonso did there? The game is OVER. The season is OVER. That is another year of frustration coming out from a balls out never quit player who plays it all out on the field.

And it's against the hated Bills. No mercy!!! You think the Bills fans would be mad at their player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom