*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills Game Thread *** Wk17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why
He does but the QBs in general need to take some responsibility. They wait until the last tick and bait the hit. Let’s not act like they are helpless. They know what they are doing. I would coach my defensive players to play on the edge like that if the QB is going to do what Flacco did last year in that national TV game. You get a flag so be it - you have to protect the line to gain.

Why new rule is Ball spited where QB starts to give himself up. Nothing to protect is there?

Why do people have a problem with what Alonso did there? The game is OVER. The season is OVER. That is another year of frustration coming out from a balls out never quit player who plays it all out on the field.

And it's against the hated Bills. No mercy!!! You think the Bills fans would be mad at their player?
Issue with him is that he does it in tight meaningful games also and does it by instinct which leads to penalties that hurt.
Also...He is OUT of the game due to it. Nope...there is nothing Professional about him doing that crap.

I see Ballage runs and I think of Eddie George.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom