*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
191px-Carolina_Panthers_logo.svg.png

panthers2.jpg

at Bank of America Stadium
Charlotte, North Carolina

TELEVISION

WFOR_CBS_Miami_logo.png

WFOR CBS 4 Miami-Fort Lauderdale / Miami Dolphins Television Network
Check local listings for broadcasts in your area

Play-by-Play Analyst: Dick Stockton
Color Commentators: Bob Griese and Nat Moore
Sideline Reporter: Kim Bokamper

Kickoff at 7:30 PM ET

382px-NFL_Network_logo.svg.png

NFL Network Replay on Saturday, August 18th at 6:30 AM (Carolina Panthers simulcast)

WEATHER

BubovyY.png

A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 73. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Greenville-Spartanburg - forecast for Bank of America Stadium

Yeah i watched the replay of last weeks game and those three dudes actually made me turn it off.
They are just too old and stuck in the past.

Woooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With some of the guys we have out tonight we should see some guys get a chance to play. Looking forward to seeing Ford and Owusu along with the young RB's since Ballage won't play tonight. Also, we need to see more of Baker and RM out there plus see how the D-line does against Newton and of course the DB's as well.

damnit I wish I could've been there, an aisle seat two rows back of dolphins side on 35-40 yard line was $100 (im sure resale fees would've added $300), oh well papa johns and bud lite in bed for game.

but I will say one thing, I want to see our starting O walk the dog on their asses, they better. N Perriman and Benjamin attacked them like it wouldn't squat

Our starting O is missing two starting WRs from its 11 package and 1 TE from its 12 package. Going to be interesting to see how the team copes with that.

Tom Brady played a long time last night, I think he threw about 30 times.

Wonder how much burn Tannehill is going to get tonight?

Back
Top Bottom