*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Our starting O is missing two starting WRs from its 11 package and 1 TE from its 12 package. Going to be interesting to see how the team copes with that.

Not that injuries are good but trying to see something good come out of them is that we kind of know what those injured players can do. Them being out gives these new guys to show what they can do. Watching these new and young players is why I love preseason and why preseason exists in many ways. It also gives the coaches a change to get creative in how they use specific players. It's a good practice for all the above.

Tanne better get some good burn. I'd like to see him play for a while and get the offense into a groove. Defense needs to play even longer, we gotta figure out if these guys are gonna be able to make plays because I've seen entirely too many balls be caught and big runs being broken off. Will the defensive line do anything? They were quiet as a church mouse last week! Better step it up!

Not that injuries are good but trying to see something good come out of them is that we kind of know what those injured players can do. Them being out gives these new guys to show what they can do. Watching these new and young players is why I love preseason and why preseason exists in many ways. It also gives the coaches a change to get creative in how they use specific players. It's a good practice for all the above.
Right on we need to build that depth especially when you have injuries to starters in the preseason your probably gonna have those same players miss games during season or play less effective. Real interested in our defense defensive tackle numero uno 2nd string line backers and see if Burke is up for the job

Seeing the announcers names again reminded me of just how terrible they are.... I'm usually not even overly critical of something like this but they are just so obnoxiously bad to the point where I pretty much have to complain..
Nothing...and I mean nothing, could be worse than ole Broadway Joes days of announcing...just thronging that out there.:D

Defintely want to see the team come out of this game unscathed.

Patriots suffered a blow last night as their top pick Isiah Wynn tore his achilles.

I hope Griese and Moore and Stockton joke around and tell more stories than last week, which was absurd devotion to the game itself.

The good news is that very seldom are the Dolphin brass interviewed during road games. That Garfinkel interview was instructive last week but it siphoned nearly a full quarter that could have been used for wisecracking.

If Minkahs the same level slot carry cover option as he was a safety last week then we’ve hit the absolute jack pot.

Only thing as a safety he still needs to check off box wise is take on and tackle the downhill running back one on one. Not assist but you shall not pass fill at the 2nd level play.

Only place we have to try to hide him is tight red iso for jump balls.

Athletically I didn’t see any limitations at safety. Kind of limitations I’d expect to see as a boundary corner for instance.

He’s probably the most interesting fresh out the box draft pick this teams had in quite some time.

To play all that slot corner in college and show that well as a safety first crack at it it’s really rare.

I would like to see our Defense get off the field without giving up a ton of yardage or points.

Carolina absolutely shredded us last year with their RBs in the flat, I would like to see that shut down too.

Defintely want to see the team come out of this game unscathed.

Patriots suffered a blow last night as their top pick Isiah Wynn tore his achilles.

That was a big blow. Not sure if they have a guy now who can block our edge rush. Wynn was looking good and the dropoff after him was noticable.

Back
Top Bottom