*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Need more from Raekwon tonight. Better technique from baker. Less Anthony who’s horrid

Lb attrition will cut our throats

Chase Allen as a mike is ghastly. Reminds me of Koa there

The problem is that Gase is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he puts Tannehill in for more work, everyone freaks out because he could get hurt. If he yanks Tannehill (and the first team) early, then uh, well, he's not helping him shake the rust off.

If it were me? I would let the starters play at least one full quarter. All of them, EXCEPT maybe Cameron Wake. They need it.

The problem is that Gase is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. If he puts Tannehill in for more work, everyone freaks out because he could get hurt. If he yanks Tannehill (and the first team) early, then uh, well, he's not helping him shake the rust off.

If it were me? I would let the starters play at least one full quarter. All of them, EXCEPT maybe Cameron Wake. They need it.
They will play one quarter or more, that's the league norm. There's basically only 2 games the starters get work.

Sit wake sit reshad play the starters a quarter. Don’t get a top 4 injury at lb and I’m not counting anthony in that list.

Need Kiko, Raekwon, Allen, Baker for 16 games.

Can’t package play it without them.

They will play one quarter or more, that's the league norm. There's basically only 2 games the starters get work.

I was so bored that I watched Washington vs NYJ last night. Alex Smith got basically no work at all. Aaron Rodgers got no work. Tom Brady threw 26 passes. I don't know how it's going to go, but I hope Tannehill's pitch count tonight is closer to Brady's than Rodgers'. Again, I just think he needs the work.

I'm not going to jinx it and say he's fine health-wise and we have nothing to worry about. I'm traumatized by 2017. But I think that after he went and got the reconstructive surgery, the evidence is good that he is probably going to be OK from here on out unless his knee gets submarined again. Let him shake the rust off.

I was so bored that I watched Washington vs NYJ last night. Alex Smith got basically no work at all. Aaron Rodgers got no work. Tom Brady threw 26 passes. I don't know how it's going to go, but I hope Tannehill's pitch count tonight is closer to Brady's than Rodgers'. Again, I just think he needs the work.

I'm not going to jinx it and say he's fine health-wise and we have nothing to worry about. I'm traumatized by 2017. But I think that after he went and got the reconstructive surgery, the evidence is good that he is probably going to be OK from here on out unless his knee gets submarined again. Let him shake the rust off.
Brady played the entire first half, minus a kneel before halftime. Not sure about Rodgers but may be protecting him. How long did the other starters play minus qb's. Tannehill needs to play as much as possible imo.

Brady played the entire first half, minus a kneel before halftime. Not sure about Rodgers but may be protecting him. How long did the other starters play minus qb's. Tannehill needs to play as much as possible imo.

Agreed, he needs the reps. If Brady needs the reps than so does RT I think lol.

I have a question guys. Does the team travel the day before in pre season just like they do during the regular season? I'm just wondering since the trip to Carolina is not that far but I imagine they traveled last night?

Typically they do. But for some reason Gase wanted to get their Wednesday. I believe I heard Joe Rose say they wanted to do more walk thrus meetings etc on the road instead of in Miami

Typically they do. But for some reason Gase wanted to get their Wednesday. I believe I heard Joe Rose say they wanted to do more walk thrus meetings etc on the road instead of in Miami
thanks

Play the whole half, he needs to feel the speed of the game as much as possible, guy hasn’t played in two years..

Back
Top Bottom