*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

For the first time ever, ESPN is putting Booger in a CRANE that is constantly spanning the field to give fans a new perspective.

No joke. This will either be a brilliant move or a blunder of the Dennis Miller & FoxTrax variety. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'll tell you one thing, take my money for a seat on this friggen crane!

http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/espn...and-on-a-crane-for-monday-night-football.html

Oh my god that cannot be real

It’s 2018 I guess and I can’t wait to see that POV.. dear god why booger though

Tannehill played up until about the two minute drill in the first half of the second preseason game in 2016. I expect about the same tonight.

This needs to happen. Dude has been out all year, he needs to get in game mode, not practice mode. I hope this isn't a case of Gase not wanting his QB hurt. We can't play scared like that and win the AFCE .

Am I the only one that thinks Booger should have to wear a WHO FARTED shirt on air every week? I really hope I’m not the only one.

hey bro, can I ask you something. How did you come up with Broccoli rob?

Sure. This is a very dated username, but a play on words. I am of Italian descent, my Sicilian grandmother used to cook me Broccoli rabe all the time. Also, I used to be a big Howard Stern fan many years ago when Artie Lange still had his career together. He'd use the term sparingly as a hacky radio name for certain goofs.

My grandmother passed 5 years ago, I've given up most of radio with the exception of a few podcasts, & I am on the Keto diet, so I barely get any Italian food anymore.

The name was great in 2012 but doesn't really apply to me in 2018. In fact, I requested to change it in the Requests forum not too long ago lol.

For the first time ever, ESPN is putting Booger in a CRANE that is constantly spanning the field to give fans a new perspective.

No joke. This will either be a brilliant move or a blunder of the Dennis Miller & FoxTrax variety. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'll tell you one thing, take my money for a seat on this friggen crane!

http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/espn...and-on-a-crane-for-monday-night-football.html

I actually really liked the Al Michaels, Dan Fouts, and Dennis Miller booth. Dennis Miller actually got Michaels and Fouts to open up a little bit and be a little more funny and engaging. I remember the slate of games when that crew was on the air was absolutely atrocious. Like the worst MNF games ever. Blowouts and stinkers. I honestly feel like that did account for a lot of the fan indifference for them.

Sure. This is a very dated username, but a play on words. I am of Italian descent, my Sicilian grandmother used to cook me Broccoli rabe all the time. Also, I used to be a big Howard Stern fan many years ago when Artie Lange still had his career together. He'd use the term sparingly as a hacky radio name for certain goofs.

Broccoli rabe is about the only vegetable on this Earth that I can't stomach. There's bitter, and then there's bitter. And then there's broccoli rabe. You are a strong man.

I actually really liked the Al Michaels, Dan Fouts, and Dennis Miller booth. Dennis Miller actually got Michaels and Fouts to open up a little bit and be a little more funny and engaging. I remember the slate of games when that crew was on the air was absolutely atrocious. Like the worst MNF games ever. Blowouts and stinkers. I honestly feel like that did account for a lot of the fan indifference for them.

Oh my god that cannot be real

It’s 2018 I guess and I can’t wait to see that POV.. dear god why booger though

Almost as if they are acknowledging this is a gimmick before it even begins. Why not put a premier broadcaster in the space pod if you believe this is the future of sportscasting?

Reactions: A1.
Broccoli rabe is about the only vegetable on this Earth that I can't stomach. There's bitter, and then there's bitter. And then there's broccoli rabe. You are a strong man.

Okay...
someones got to post a broccoli rabe down in the lounge...so I can give it a try.

My grandmother, god rest her soul, was such a cook that she could make anything great. Its not something I've ordered since she passed, nor am I able to stomach my Aunt's version & she is from NY.

I agree with your sentiment, its not something i'd walk into a nice Italian restaurant & look for on the menu.

I think you can just buy yourself a name change with vCash or something, unless they changed that with the new board software?

I am really excited to see Fitzpatrick, Gesicki, Baker, Sanders and even Smythe tonight.

I can't remember the last time I was actually, honest to God excited about this team's rookies and their ability to be immediate impact contributors.

Raekwon isn't a rookie but I'm also really curious to see how he looks tonight. He got his first ever 'real' NFL game action, and it was a little on the ugly side. I just want to see him look a little more comfortable and decisive.

Back
Top Bottom