*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Play the whole half, he needs to feel the speed of the game as much as possible, guy hasn’t played in two years..
if he plays the whole half then the O-line has to play the whole half too. You need to protect him out there

if he plays the whole half then the O-line has to play the whole half too. You need to protect him out there
Then so be it.. he needs to be ready for regular season speed, and they need the work as well..

You get a chance to gain experience as a unit it helps..

Ryan just recently stated, last time he played, that he basically finally caught up to the speed and things started to slow for him..well, we need him this year to come out of the gate guns blazing... let him play ball.

The Panthers beat us 45 to 21 last year. I want to see what kind of effectiveness we can have against them. Specially pass rushing Cam Newton and controlling their crazy screen game.

Any chance that kid Sudfeld shakes loose in Philly, I'd love to have him as a backup.

Dude was dropping dimes last night, his WRs were letting him down big time

The Panthers beat us 45 to 21 last year. I want to see what kind of effectiveness we can have against them. Specially pass rushing Cam Newton and controlling their crazy screen game.
I want to see if our front 7 can be disciplined with Newton back there. If you rush up field he will take off as the DE's run themselves out of the play and then it's up to the LB's to keep up with him. Not sure they can do it.

Im wanting a win...sure its only preseason but get the successful mentality going early and if all else fails as season sinks into despair at least we beat Carolina in a practice game in 2018.

They can never take that away from us

Depending on how sharp the offense looks in the first quarter should determine whether they also play the second quarter. If the 1st teams gets a couple of nice drives resulting in scores pull them. If they are ineffective play them.

Hold up..................

Booger and Jason Witten are the MNF crew?

For the first time ever, ESPN is putting Booger in a CRANE that is constantly spanning the field to give fans a new perspective.

No joke. This will either be a brilliant move or a blunder of the Dennis Miller & FoxTrax variety. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I'll tell you one thing, take my money for a seat on this friggen crane!

He’ll be riding in an elevated chair that will be positioned over the line of scrimmage for each snap, giving him a God’s-eye view of the action. He’ll be transported up and down the sideline by a cart equipped with two outreached arms, one for McFarland’s seat and the other for a camera operator.

http://awfulannouncing.com/nfl/espn...and-on-a-crane-for-monday-night-football.html

NFL has officially jumped the shark

I give that four games.

LOL

A crane going up and down a sideline with two arms, outstretched over half the field, is an obstruction to those behind it. So those attending MNF are going to suffer at the benefit of those who watch on TV?. This isn't going to work out like SpiderCam (their versatile aerial cam tech system).

Perhaps they should suspend Booger from the rafters & over the players, Cirque De Soleil style

Last edited:
LOL

A crane going up and down a sideline with two arms, outstretched over half the field, sounds far more obstructive than SpiderCam (their versatile aerial system).

Perhaps they should suspend Booger from the rafters & over the players, Cirque De Soleil style
hey bro, can I ask you something. How did you come up with Broccoli rob?

Back
Top Bottom