*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Patriots will just call stuff to get the ball out of his hand faster if they have to.

Have to get them behind the sticks to have any real impact

We start slow on offense every year. Wouldlike to see rt go entire first half. Could possibly get this team off to a better start this year. Oh and open up the playbook on both sides of the ball. People keep saying vanilla but when i watch other preseason games they blitzen like its playoffs and offenses are throwing the ball all over the place holding nothing back. These are pros and they seen it all already, aint no sense in actin like we got some secret plays no one aint never seen. They can judge the young guys from practice but these preseason games they need to start having an urgency to win and get better so when week one comes were firing on all cylinders offensively and defensively. If someone gets hurt its just fate, next man up. Just my 2 cents. Lol.

That was a big blow. Not sure if they have a guy now who can block our edge rush. Wynn was looking good and the dropoff after him was noticable.

Wynn was slated to be Marcus Cannon's backup. If Cannon is healthy, and I guess that a big if as he hasn't been seen at Pats practice for a while, they won't feel this blow.

That was a big blow. Not sure if they have a guy now who can block our edge rush. Wynn was looking good and the dropoff after him was noticable.

Sony Michel is expected back by the regular season but he hasn't been practicing either after a minor knee procedure.

If ever there was a year that team was going to lean on Gronk, its this year.

The best preseason games are #2 and #3, starts should play most of the first half.

Wynn was slated to be Marcus Cannon's backup. If Cannon is healthy, and I guess that a big if as he hasn't been seen at Pats practice for a while, they won't feel this blow.

when has Marcus Cannon ever been healthy? the last time he played a full season was 2014.

The real question mark is how will Trent Brown fare at LT, since he has been a RT his whole career and was a 7th round pick.

I can't imagine he steps in and is just as good as Solder, this injury certainly hurts their depth all across the line as Wynn has good versatility.

The Pats only had 3 picks in the first 4 rounds this year which is atypical for them, so losing their first pick is a huge blow.

BTW, the Eagles are frauds people will soon find out!

Tom Brady played a long time last night, I think he threw about 30 times.

Wonder how much burn Tannehill is going to get tonight?
Tannehill played up until about the two minute drill in the first half of the second preseason game in 2016. I expect about the same tonight.

The real question mark is how will Trent Brown fare at LT, since he has been a RT his whole career and was a 7th round pick.

I can't imagine he steps in and is just as good as Solder, this injury certainly hurts their depth all across the line as Wynn has good versatility.

The Pats only had 3 picks in the first 4 rounds this year which is atypical for them, so losing their first pick is a huge blow.
But they've had injuries before and still won the east. The exception being when Brady went down for the year and they still won 11 games as we did that year so talk is cheap. We need to beat them out on the field. I don't mean that you're in particular talking cheap. I just mean we've felt this way before only to come up short every time.

I’m a little frustrated seeing Minkah at slot, he can do it, and PROBABLY at a high level. But there’s no doubt in my mind he’d show out more as a FS. I get it.. but hate it

Yeah I agree with that. It’s weaknesses other places that’s driving it.

He crushed that safety tape vs the bucs

Hoping to see an improvement on both sides of the ball. Carolina is better than TB.

I have a question guys. Does the team travel the day before in pre season just like they do during the regular season? I'm just wondering since the trip to Carolina is not that far but I imagine they traveled last night?

But they've had injuries before and still won the east. The exception being when Brady went down for the year and they still won 11 games as we did that year so talk is cheap. We need to beat them out on the field. I don't mean that you're in particular talking cheap. I just mean we've felt this way before only to come up short every time.

Yes they have, and don't get me wrong as long as they have Brady they are a force to be reckoned with. But the truth is their roster is as weak as it's been in a very long time, and this injury certainly doesn't help that. One or two more big injuries and they are completely vulnerable, and Gronk isn't exactly a model for good health. The Eagles on the other hand looked exactly how I expect they will on 9/6 and throughout the season, they are so f****** lucky they got it last year it makes me sick (thanks ATL and BB), but at least it won't happen again for a very long time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom