*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Things can't change huh? The offense needs to clean up some things for sure but you can see the potential and Gase is a good playcaller I'm not worried. The defense looks good minus 1 play and that's big

I need to see it before I'm going to assume it's going to happen, based on nothing.

You can't say Gase is a good playcaller and that Landry was force fed. And I've seen you do it. Opposite things. Creativity and - most importantly - points make you a good playcaller. I have not seen either with enough consistency other than Ryan's great streak while Ajayi was running over teams.

Look man, I wanna be puppy dogs and rainbows too. But you gotta get me with facts when I've been watching this team suck out loud for the majority of my existence.

I’m stuck watching Bills-Browns. Stat line on Tannehill looks good and I see Quinn w 2 sacks. How do we look overall? Hack w 22 yard punt - partly blocked?
Stats are just that: stats. Our O is a killer O. They kill themselves. Tannehill had one pass over 10 yards, one missed deep ball and all other passes were 7 yards or less. Running was so-so.

On D: outside the first series our first team D (what was our first team D today) looked pretty good and aggressive.

always unable to get a stop when needed and thats what a O does in preseason, gets fi-n touchdowns

That's all the incompetence I can take for today.

I know its preseason, and winning is secondary, but the coaches need to step it up.

Unwatchable

Osweiler?? Really? I guess that Tannehill to Grant play was well worked for the game.

Back
Top Bottom