*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

I need to see it before I'm going to assume it's going to happen, based on nothing.

You can't say Gase is a good playcaller and that Landry was force fed. And I've seen you do it. Opposite things. Creativity and - most importantly - points make you a good playcaller. I have not seen either with enough consistency other than Ryan's great streak while Ajayi was running over teams.

Look man, I wanna be puppy dogs and rainbows too. But you gotta get me with facts when I've been watching this team suck out loud for the majority of my existence.

All you have to do is watch Landrys TDs. Almost every one of them was a good play design where he was wide open. Also look at the tape of Julius Thomas, wide open just couldn't take advantage cuz he was not a good athlete anymore. Its ok to be skeptical but I see good things in his playcalling

Our preseasons look very similar to preseason and thats not a good thing. Carolina will look similar too and thats a good thing...for them

Lol I'm not even watching the game but I can imagine everything being posted. This team isn't bad but it isn't ready for primetime by a stretch.

We wont win a superbowl based on this play tonight, but that doesnt mean we can win with this team. Cut them some slack, lots of new players and coaches on this team.

Tannehill looked pretty good but I mean it was all screens and dinking and dunking so yeah high completion rate. The playbook better be ****ing opened week 1.

I feel like being 100% on short passes might not be as good as being 85% on medium to long passes.

I need this offense to throw the ball further down field, or I will be very bored...again.

Stats are just that: stats. Our O is a killer O. They kill themselves. Tannehill had one pass over 10 yards, one missed deep ball and all other passes were 7 yards or less. Running was so-so.

On D: outside the first series our first team D (what was our first team D today) looked pretty good and aggressive.
Thank you. I see a lot of comments about short passes - is it like the same play calling as when Landry was here?

Back
Top Bottom