*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

why osweiller, my interest is subzero in watching him, also is Macmillan even playing i haven't noticed him all game until their td

Ugh... I genuinely feel bad for RT.

His penalty should be the fact that he injured himself, nothing more. Team shouldn't lose 15 yards for one player's attempted tackle.

He lowered his head and hit Drake in the ear hole. It's a penalty. If Drake had been hurt, would you have thought it was a penalty?

That screen pass Wilson bobbled he probably still be running. The blockers were set up for success.

I’m fine with the offense not pushing the ball. It’s preseason week 2 and I remember what this offense did in 2016 in terms of downfield shots. I’m fine.

The first team D looked good after that initial oops play.

Raekwon is playing like a young guy, the series he had at the beginning of the 2nd quarter is the kind of player he can be consistently, just needs to attack more and think less.

Time to go do something more productive than watch a preseason game now lol.

Quick Thoughts,

The offense is going to be fine I'm not worried at all.

Wilson and Quinn are the real deal. Great pick up.

The Defense is the big problem. Especially the combo at the interior DL and those inexperienced LBs.

They're going to have to tighten up.

He was decent tonight. I think I actually saw an audible. He still needs to lead receivers better. Cost us yards. The delay was him and horrific but I'm okay cause he was giving direction. Work it out in preseason
He was decent tonight. I think I actually saw an audible. He still needs to lead receivers better. Cost us yards. The delay was him and horrific but I'm okay cause he was giving direction. Work it out in preseason

He is not a Rookie, those mistakes are inexcusable.

And lots of dink and dunk passes that wont make for a competitive offense. Gase the genius offensive mind looks more like Lazor 2.0

Lol..funny! I guess they should be slinging the ball all over in the preseason?

Quick Thoughts,

The offense is going to be fine I'm not worried at all.

Wilson and Quinn are the real deal. Great pick up.

The Defense is the big problem. Especially the combo at the interior DL and those inexperienced LBs.

They're going to have to tighten up.

Let me add, I'm worried about our safeties. Even Reshad.

They guy hasn't played FB in almost 1 year. It's okay! Say it with me "It's okay to allow him more than 2 preseason games to find his legs."

Back
Top Bottom