*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

Or run block, or set up HB screens.....it’s totally terrible.

Guys, relax. It's just preseason.

That's why I'm watching this game while sipping on a mango la croix.

I'm saving the booze for real games and actual disappointment.

Ha I remember when la croix became a thing. I tried one the wife gave me and goodness I don’t know how people enjoy that

I wonder how the Dolphins' first team offense compares to the rest of the league.

Dolphins have 0 Passing TDs and 0 Rushing TDs by the first team (Right? or did they sneak one in??)

I know it's pre-season, but I don't think we're in the top-half....

Weeks 12-15 of 2016 season the dolphins rushing attack barely averaged 75 yards a game. Those are the weeks between Ajayi 200 yard blowups.

So, no Jay Ajayi wasn’t running thru people at all. He just had 3 unbelievably amazing games and a bunch of meh.

In games 8-12 (5 games outside of the 3 unbelievably amazing games) he rushed for 373 in those 5 games. Last year when Drake lead the league in rushing he rushed for 444 yards...thats a 71 yard difference. Funny Drake gets a lot of credit for that and Ajayi only gets credit for those 3 huge games.

weeks 15-17 Drake barely averaged 70 yards a game. Those are the weeks after his 2 big games.

I wonder how the Dolphins' first team offense compares to the rest of the league.

Dolphins have 0 Passing TDs and 0 Rushing TDs by the first team (Right? or did they sneak one in??)

I know it's pre-season, but I don't think we're in the top-half....
Youre right. But keep it in mind, lots of newness on this team. Technically tannehill hasnt played in 1.5 years. New receivers, and running backs. New lineman and o line coach. New tight ends as well. Not making excuses, but this is not marino and shula with 13 years of uninterrupted plays together.

Funny how Green Bay scored 51 points while playing it "vanilla" in a preseason game. Miami is supposedly hiding their hand in a preseason game with only 9 points. lol when the regular season starts, 9 points will be the norm even with the real offensive playcalling.

Lol..funny! I guess they should be slinging the ball all over in the preseason?
No. But on 3rd and 6? Or on 3rd and 12 trying to get into first down territory would be good. I see QBs all preseason long trying to get long once in a while. That's the way an offense is trying to get in sync. But why try it in pre-season if we have the regular season for it.

Back
Top Bottom