*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2 | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Carolina Panthers Game Thread *** Preseason Wk2

No. But on 3rd and 6? Or on 3rd and 12 trying to get into first down territory would be good. I see QBs all preseason long trying to get long once in a while. That's the way an offense is trying to get in sync. But why try it in pre-season if we have the regular season for it.
I think some of us are like beaten down women, we expect mediocracy because it's what we always get. I know this, bitch and moan and come back again thinking it will change and it doesn't. I won't be optimistic until I get something to be optimistic for like an AFC championship game or hell even a div title and well played playoff game win or lose. If others choose to remain in denial and be optimistic so be it but don't question those of us who see it as what it is. Go Fins!!!

Ive seen many teams win the superbowl and do questiknabley poor in preseason. When a team is young, and we are a younf team, preseason looks bad. If you will dive off a cliff bases on preseason, then you should seek help. Otherwise, take a brwath, and root for us to improve over time.
Funny how Green Bay scored 51 points while playing it "vanilla" in a preseason game. Miami is supposedly hiding their hand in a preseason game with only 9 points. lol when the regular season starts, 9 points will be the norm even with the real offensive playcalling.

Many of us have seen it for years. Been watching it for 35 plus years. One thing ive learned is, cant be thin skinned and be a phins fan these days. Just have to suck it up and be there for the team.
I think some of us are like beaten down women, we expect mediocracy because it's what we always get. I know this, bitch and moan and come back again thinking it will change and it doesn't. I won't be optimistic until I get something to be optimistic for like an AFC championship game or hell even a div title and well played playoff game win or lose. If others choose to remain in denial and be optimistic so be it but don't question those of us who see it as what it is. Go Fins!!!

I'll be optimistic if I Miami can actually make the playoffs in consecutive seasons without lopsided losses. They've done nothing the last 20 years to get the benefit of the doubt.

Then the sport will cease to exist. If football doesn't turn around the concussion problem, it will be banned or sued out of existence.

You really think concussions will magically disappear because of this new rule?

The players know the risks of playing football and are willing participants. Have them sign a waiver and be done with it. Play violent games, win violent prizes.

I've seen enough of ossweiler, totally indecisive waiting for the sack

Many of us have seen it for years. Been watching it for 35 plus years. One thing ive learned is, cant be thin skinned and be a phins fan these days. Just have to suck it up and be there for the team.
45 years here, surrounded by Philly, and NY. I think Ive earned the right to be disatisfied and demand quality

I am a little confused by your post because we both have the same opinion on pre-season games.

Ive seen many teams win the superbowl and do questiknabley poor in preseason. When a team is young, and we are a younf team, preseason looks bad. If you will dive off a cliff bases on preseason, then you should seek help. Otherwise, take a brwath, and root for us to improve over time.
The year Indy won the super bowl I believe they went 0-4 in the preseason

Back
Top Bottom