*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, our first team O wrecked their first team D, our first D destroyed their first O, then our second O didn't do much against their first team D, then our second D pretty much stuffed their first O. Now in the second half when players are playing for their jobs and points are getting scored people are starting to complain that we aren't scoring more points? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH Some of you need to change your panties.

Hey guys, remember when the Sparano led dolphins went 4-0 in the preseason? MAN what an indicator of that season we had there, huh?

Agreed it's just preseason but miami's 1st team didn't destroy anything tonight.

I've got my list right now:

Langer72
AZstryker, you clowns are right at the top.

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table in the future.

EmperorFin, you're toeing the line. PS: isn't it time to take your ex-gf of 5 years ago off your avatar? We all know you love men by now.

Didn't he go to Notre Dame and wasn't he supposed to be a sure thing???

He did and the dude was nasty in HS. I forgot the stats but I think his team lost like 1 game his entire HS career there. Joe Mcknight was no slouch himself.

You mean aside from the first team offense and defense looking great, right?[/QUOTE

The fist half was fine. The second half was very disappointing showing

I suppose when all of these guys are serving you roast beef at Arbys this season, you can personally remind them how they cost you the ability to enjoy your August football.

Is Freeman still drinking? I swear he moves and plays like a "functional" drunk~

Agreed it's just preseason but miami's 1st team didn't destroy anything tonight.

We put up 7 points and packed it in. The defense played great, no first downs with the 1's. Keeping them from injury was more important than winning the game.

Hey guys, remember when the Sparano led dolphins went 4-0 in the preseason? MAN what an indicator of that season we had there, huh?

I want to see Joe Philbin doing some Sparano fist pumps after Sturgis hits a field goal. :up:

It's a pretty bad effort true. With the penalties and poor offensive execution it's a reflection on the coaching staff. I'm seeing some guys playing that might make the team, Gillislee, Sturgis, Kovacks. Some of Our top players will wear out at the end of the season, and the problem is what follows them is worse than other teams 2nds and more importantly, our coaching falls below other teams. Lot's of plusses in that we are playing the AFC south and a weak Jets team twice, but at the end of the season, we are going to need our bench and coaching staff to improve from where they are today.

NM re-read the post and misunderstood.

I've got my list right now:

Langer72
AZstryker, you clowns are right at the top.

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table in the future.

EmperorFin, you're toeing the line. PS: isn't it time to take your ex-gf of 5 years ago off your avatar? We all know you love men by now.

Easy....easy...save some venom for the regular season.

Also, I'm a big fan of Emperor's av.

Um, they ate up half a quarter with one drive, and ended with a TD with complete ease. That's domination, bar none.

Had to convert a 4th down to score. Had some penalties extend the drive. "Domination?" Homer much? More like miami controlled the drive...far from domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom