*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was VERY impressive in HS. Honestly, he's easily better than any back-up Qb we have on the roster.

That's not saying much, I would of been happy to replace Moore with Clausen.

Moore has lived off his one good season that meant nothing for WAY to long. I've wanted to replace him for years now, dude enters games and looks like he just does whatever the heck he wants. His timing is completely off.

Its clear outside of a few guys this team really lacks depth.

I'm not following. I can only assume you haven't looked at our schedule yet. This will be the year we beat the Texans and with a rookie QB playing fort Tenn we should beat them and the Jags and have a shot at beating Indy and sweeping the Jets.

Pretty sure he read it as you saying the Fins were playing *in* the AFC South.

I'm not following. I can only assume you haven't looked at our schedule yet. This will be the year we beat the Texans and with a rookie QB playing fort Tenn we should beat them and the Jags and have a shot at beating Indy and sweeping the Jets.

yeah, i got that part confused too many beers and i'm tired as f--k.

It's a pretty bad effort true. With the penalties and poor offensive execution it's a reflection on the coaching staff. I'm seeing some guys playing that might make the team, Gillislee, Sturgis, Kovacks. Some of Our top players will wear out at the end of the season, and the problem is what follows them is worse than other teams 2nds and more importantly, our coaching falls below other teams. Lot's of plusses in that we are playing the AFC south and a weak Jets team twice, but at the end of the season, we are going to need our bench and coaching staff to improve from where they are today.

Im disappointed any time guys wearing the Dolphin uniform suck, but seriously these guys won't even be playing in the second half of the season when others are hurt.. And the ones that might be who are out there right now may be doing fine in their individual assignments. Just because two or three or four scrubs blow on a given play and ruin it doesn't mean that everyone out there is not doing their job.

NOOOOO now our starters are going to look like crap because the back 75 of our 90 man roster just gave up a long TD... we are going to suck all season because we lost the first preseason game. the guys that aren't going to make our practice squad are a perfect example of how were are going to play this season because the coaches wanted to see what they could do.

Looks like we are in for a 0-20 season.

Really hoping we can deal for the dynamic Clausen to Cruz connection after the conclusion of this game, these guy really show up for August football.

Sign, all of these nimrods who think the second half tonight mattered.

That's not saying much, I would of been happy to replace Moore with Clausen.

Moore has lived off his one good season that meant nothing for WAY to long. I've wanted to replace him for years now, dude enters games and looks like he just does whatever the heck he wants. His timing is completely off.

The last time Moore played meaningful football, his timing was was far more on than Tannehill's. All I can remember of him playing is a blowout last year, in which case yes, he was doing what he wanted, which was to try and launch a couple deep shots.

I was just responding to you in a way you can understand.../
Buzz off, You are annoying me.

Sorry, I didn't know that pointing out your defunct logic was so annoying. Maybe if you don't like hearing your knuckle dragger level comments critiqued, you should choose a different leisure activity. Otherwise, may I suggest that you put a little more thought into your future posts. This could relieve you from such annoyances as: being wrong, acting like a woman, lashing out in irrational ways, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom