*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I didn't know that pointing out your defunct logic was so annoying. Maybe if you don't like hearing your knuckle dragger level comments critiqued, you should choose a different leisure activity. Otherwise, may I suggest that you put a little more thought into your future posts. This could relieve you from such annoyances as: being wrong, acting like a woman, lashing out in irrational ways, etc...

:rotfl1: You came barging in here throwing insults with your lady hormones raging.
I call them like I see them. If you don't like it, you can go pout.

Sorry not impressed by freeman or gillisee. I actually liked the third guy better . Even though he made a few mistakes. I liked his poise much better than Freeman.

:rotfl1: You came barging in here throwing insults with your lady hormones raging.
I call them like I see them. If you don't like it, you can go pout.

You call them like you see them? Get new glasses, Sally, cause you can't see ****.

Cone and Freeman suck :lol:

There wasn't a Bear's defender within 10 feet....poor pass, but also poor catch attempt. A great way to cap off the night, but it's only preseason and these scrubs will not make the roster.

On a good note the talent gap between Tannehill and Moore is HUGE. Wasn't the case a few seasons ago his growth is both measurable and remarkable. When he was leading the team in the beginning of the game he had command of his troops

I honestly don't get why Moore didn't play a lot more.

When is the last time he's done anything good?

Sorry not impressed by freeman or gillisee. I actually liked the third guy better . Even though he made a few mistakes. I liked his poise much better than Freeman.

I have to disagree MBT threw the worst kind of mistakes, 2 ints close to the opponents goal. Freeman is unimpressive as usual, he's 1 game closer to being out of the NFL.....again...

I honestly don't get why Moore didn't play a lot more.

When is the last time he's done anything good?

No reason to sacrifice your insurance policy either this early he will get more snaps in future preseason games, and as the 3rd and 4th stringers get culled and less and less playing time this game is just a stretch your legs and see if any of the scrubs are worth keeping or who should be invested in for further growth training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom