*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry the guys who are beating our 4th string will be available in a couple of weeks lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Nobody who will be on the team come the last preseason game played a snap past the 2nd quarter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NOOOOO now our starters are going to look like crap because the back 75 of our 90 man roster just gave up a long TD... we are going to suck all season because we lost the first preseason game. the guys that aren't going to make our practice squad are a perfect example of how were are going to play this season because the coaches wanted to see what they could do.

Looks like we are in for a 0-20 season.

The sarcasm is funny. During this 2nd half it was all about individual performances. Some guys really hurt themselves.
A Johnson, Gillisee and Cone probably played themselves off the team. The penalties were very un Dolphin like.
Head back to Miami, and clean up the mistakes.

Josh Freeman looks pretty darn good tonight. Far more accurate passes from him than I've seen in years.

The last time Moore played meaningful football, his timing was was far more on than Tannehill's. All I can remember of him playing is a blowout last year, in which case yes, he was doing what he wanted, which was to try and launch a couple deep shots.

Tannehill is a better quarterback. I know it bothers you because you wanted Moore in there a few year ago, but it is evident to anyone with eyes.

Its clear outside of a few guys this team really lacks depth.

Thats not true, most teams don't have much depth tbh.

And teams that have the most depth Pre season are usually Bad teams, that's why the best of the left over players go There, because it's there best chance of landing a job.

That's why we have vigil and hull, they know there's openings here.

Pretty sure he read it as you saying the Fins were playing *in* the AFC South.

Yaa. I probably ramble a lot and miss some grammar and I know I tend to have a more pessimistic view than I should. I know these players and probably the play calling will be nothing like the regular season. One note about the first drive, and I can't wait to see it, I heard Tanne was throwing lasers. However, a first drive is often scripted and I believe has more of a chance at getting points than any other drive of a game.

Josh Freeman looks pretty darn good tonight. Far more accurate passes from him than I've seen in years.

I actually think his accuracy was solid as well. Would like to see him get some reps with the 2s next week.

Not like MBT or Moore looked anymore deserving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats not true, most teams don't have much depth tbh.

And teams that have the most depth Pre season are usually Bad teams, that's why the best of the left over players go There, because it's there best chance of landing a job.

That's why we have vigil and hull, they know there's openings here.

Learned something new..

12 penalties for 80 yards by the Phins. That's completely unacceptable. Philbin is gunna be spewing at the end of this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom