*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ CHICAGO BEARS GAME THREAD *** Preseason Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a pretty bad effort true. With the penalties and poor offensive execution it's a reflection on the coaching staff. I'm seeing some guys playing that might make the team, Gillislee, Sturgis, Kovacks. Some of Our top players will wear out at the end of the season, and the problem is what follows them is worse than other teams 2nds and more importantly, our coaching falls below other teams. Lot's of plusses in that we are playing the AFC south and a weak Jets team twice, but at the end of the season, we are going to need our bench and coaching staff to improve from where they are today.

NONE OF THESE GUYS ARE ANY INDICATION OF WHAT OUR BACKUPS WILL LOOK LIKE. you don't play all of your backups, backups together, two of these guys next to 9 starters some time during the third quarter of an actual game and the result is totally different. Get over your negitave outlook.

I've got my list right now:

Langer72
AZstryker, you clowns are right at the top.

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table in the future.

EmperorFin, you're toeing the line. PS: isn't it time to take your ex-gf of 5 years ago off your avatar? We all know you love men by now.

So says the blog bully. (ear thump)

Had to convert a 4th down to score. Had some penalties extend the drive. "Domination?" Homer much? More like miami controlled the drive...far from domination.

Penalties that won't get called in the regular season screwed that up.

I don't know if you saw, but did you see how wide open Landry was? That drive was complete domination.

Freeman was supposedly something special as well coming out of college, doods now a 4th string QB and closer to being out of the league.

Had to convert a 4th down to score. Had some penalties extend the drive. "Domination?" Homer much? More like miami controlled the drive...far from domination.

Where do people keep getting that we had penalties extend the drive? There were 3 penalties. 2 of them on the Dolphins. The sole Bears penalty was 4 yards when the Dolphins were in a goal line situation.

I swear to god its like some if you need something to whine about

When pundits and reporters are complementing a team's depth they are talking about the 2nd team not the 3rd and most definitely not the 4th or the PS. Are you kidding me no team ever is strong on the 3rd team hell no one cares if your even there unless you've lost multiple players to injury and even then most teams will hunt the waiver wire before they start playing their 3rds. I can't believe i had to actually type that. Its week 1 preseason everybody sucks week 1 preseason. Depth doesn't mean All pro practice squad

NM re-read the post and misunderstood.

I'm not following. I can only assume you haven't looked at our schedule yet. This will be the year we beat the Texans and with a rookie QB playing fort Tenn we should beat them and the Jags and have a shot at beating Indy and sweeping the Jets.

Our opening drive was a dominant drive. We had to overcome our own penalties also. Tannehill looked very sharp. Miller had a very nice burst too. I'm very happy from what I saw from our starters tonight on both sides of the ball. If you're not then you just enjoy complaining and crying like a baby :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom