*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm expecting the worst today honestly (although it's because I'm conditioned to). I just don't see much from this team and I'm not that big of a Gase fan anymore. It wouldn't shock me if they won, but I'm back to being in "whatever" mode with this team. This season may get ugly quickly.

If Miami wins or stays close, it will be because Gase opens things up. Sadly, I expect him to revert to form the following week

Parker is out and needs to go imo. The guy is made of glass and just can't get on the field. What a waste of a first round pick but hey we're Fin fans so it's par for the course. So disappointing.

At least Jones is active. We can replace Parker, can't replace Jones especially with Mccain out.

If Miami wins or stays close, it will be because Gase opens things up. Sadly, I expect him to revert to form the following week

He's a predictable play caller and teams figure it out after a couple of weeks. If the offense gets shut down by press coverage again and the running game is non existent again, it's a trend. And it's largely on the coach. Never mind on the O-line. We don't run enough and when we do it's in the wrong situation. We run right up the middle into stacked boxes. No misdirection, no sweeps, ect. We run on 1st and 20. We run on 2nd down a lot. We run without throwing deep to open up holes. The O-line has sucked in run blocking, but the running game is doomed to fail. And I swear we run the same 3-4 passing plays. We all know he likes to call screens.

I just don't see offensive genius. When he talks you are impressed by him. But on the field the results aren't there.

Just cut Parker. Nobody is gonna trade for him. I cannot stand that useless punk.

He's a predictable play caller and teams figure it out after a couple of weeks. If the offense gets shut down by press coverage again and the running game is non existent again, it's a trend. And it's largely on the coach. Never mind on the O-line. We don't run enough and when we do it's in the wrong situation. We run right up the middle into stacked boxes. No misdirection, no sweeps, ect. We run on 1st and 20. We run on 2nd down a lot. We run without throwing deep to open up holes. The O-line has sucked in run blocking, but the running game is doomed to fail. And I swear we run the same 3-4 passing plays. We all know he likes to call screens.

I just don't see offensive genius. When he talks you are impressed by him. But on the field the results aren't there.

We couldn't even run against 6-7 DBs vs the Patriots.

I wouldn't even bother trying to run if those are the results we're going to get. Just throw it 60 times.

Unfortunately I think last week's game against NE, opened the flood gates on the book on how to beat Miami. Play 6 DBs on defense and stop the passing attack of the Dolphins. NE dared Miami to run and they couldn't. It'll be more of the same today against Cincinnati. Dumb penalties on the defense will halt any momentum they may provide the team. Too many injuries coupled with enough of inexperienced players on both defense and offense will eventually rear it's head in another blowout loss. Oh and by the way, Charles Harris will be invisible, you can take that to the bank!!! I expect Cincinnati to rack up close to 500 yards of offense on MaGilla Gorilla Burke!!!

Exactly....he is "talk the talk but doesn't walk the walk" personified.

That wouldn't bother me if we actually threw the ball past the first down marker.

I'd love to see the Dolphins try running some routes inside the yard markers. Boy that would throw the Bengals for a loop today.

Yep.

My wife knows that Sundays during football season are completely off limits beyond about 12:30 PM.

Never had any issues. Not once.

My wife has already headed upstairs for the rest of the day. She'll come down to stir the chili once in awhile tho. She's a trooper, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom