*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Gase and Ryan Tannehill need to worry about scoring 14 points on the road, not about sticking it to anyone. Baby Steps.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how our favorite team responds to last week's beating. I want to see some intensity, some fight, some sense that they were embarrassed by what happened last week. Losing wouldn't be the end of the world, but getting thrashed like last week could be a season killer. Let's go, Dolphins! Show some passion! Get in there and move some bodies!

Anyway, I think the Dolphins can win today, but it starts with Adam Gase. If Adam Gase got hop spitting mad this week and decided to change up some things that weren't working, I think Miami could come out and surprise the Bengals.

We're gonna need to outscore them, because unless Andy Dalton goes all ANDY DALTON, Miami's defense is gonna get gashed.
Yeah, like offensive coordinator.

I didn't forget about 2015. 2015, when opposing defenses literally called the Dolphins plays before they happened and then laughed about it in the media sessions after the game. There's a reason Man Campbell ****-canned him.

When film study on your offense reveals that you can accurately predict -- about 90% of the time -- what play is going to be run based on formation, down/distance, and presnap alignment shown by the defense, then people are gonna get fired. And boy did they ever get fired.

Gase is just as predictable as lazor imo. In fact his offense looks very similar. The only thing that separates him is that he can occasionally draw up creative plays that baffle defenses. He needs to do that more often, or at least scheme his wrs open like other offensive gurus do fairly regularly. Finally I haven’t seen enough proof that Gase can get hop spitting mad and make the necessary adjustments. He just keeps doing the same thing, overly conservative offense in the first half, opens it up (if the game is close) in the second half. Hiwever, if the Bengals follow the pat’s blueprint of press man in nickel and dime, we’re in serious trouble.

Dolphins down by 17 or more heading into the 4th quarter. A mop up TD by Osweiler (sp?).

I pretty much always pick the Fins, but just don't think it will be close. Fins just can't score points.

Dolphins down by 17 or more heading into the 4th quarter. A mop up TD by Osweiler (sp?).

I pretty much always pick the Fins, but just don't think it will be close. Fins just can't score points.

Huh? Fins can't score points? Based on what?

This is the key game of the season. There's no shame or surprise being taken apart by the Pats, but this is where we find out what this team is made of, and I'm not even talking about if we win...a well-played, hard fought 27-24 loss I can live with, but a 36-9 pasting will likely spell doom for the season and perhaps the Gase regime.

Not scoring will put undo stress on our D and i expect them to be dead by half. I'll fall on the floor if we compete at all first half. Gase and our enemic O will probably do what they so best, three and outs.

Caveat: hope I'm so wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom