*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread *** Wk5

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know the team won’t be prepared will most likely be facing a big deficit at halftime.

Last edited:
Who the heck is gonna be active with Sam young as the depth o line this week?

There were some... limitations... at key positions.

Yeah, like offensive coordinator.

I didn't forget about 2015. 2015, when opposing defenses literally called the Dolphins plays before they happened and then laughed about it in the media sessions after the game. There's a reason Man Campbell ****-canned him.

When film study on your offense reveals that you can accurately predict -- about 90% of the time -- what play is going to be run based on formation, down/distance, and presnap alignment shown by the defense, then people are gonna get fired. And boy did they ever get fired.

Anyway, I think the Dolphins can win today, but it starts with Adam Gase. If Adam Gase got hop spitting mad this week and decided to change up some things that weren't working, I think Miami could come out and surprise the Bengals.

We're gonna need to outscore them, because unless Andy Dalton goes all ANDY DALTON, Miami's defense is gonna get gashed.

I don’t see how you can have your center options be here less than 2 weeks and call your full offense.

If this gameplan isn’t chalk full of zone read I will be shocked. Provided the scoreboard allows it.

People need to understand that if that’s how we have to play it due to interior o line lack of push in the run game and attrition don’t expect to see a lot of vertical passing game off of it. Attack over the lb level and in front of the safeties. Play this game like rg3 is the qb minus the run to contact with the qb exposure on repeat.

Pistol and zone read. Avoid deep drops.

I wonder how much single safety we see today or 2 deep to rotating into it.

It's an early game. It's not the coronation of legitimacy creamsicle game 2 yrs. ago on Thursday night.

That said, I don't really wanna watch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom