Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Geordie

Starter
Reaction score
21-17 Cincy, closer than most think. Our D steps up with multiple Ints but we can do enough on O to get the W.

In Flores We Trust

Active Roster
Reaction score
Week 5 and we are missing multiple starters we had a few weeks ago. The O Line injuries will be our Achilles heel. Not enough depth to pull out a win.
Cincy 35
Mia 17

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Reaction score
I forgot Anthony was on the team. Looooooooved that trade. Way to gift a team a pick for a player who was gonna get cut. Sound strategy. It hasn't ever worked before, so surely it will this time. :bobdole:

Orlandus is way cooler than Andre, like I probably say every time his name is on the injury report. Great football name as well. Maybe he's waiting to be a good player before he earns the switch.

Goin' Deep

"Pick your guy and let it fly."
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Doesn't look good for us on paper, but hopefully Cincy is due for a poor showing. Phins offense needs to bounce back and keep their D off balance. 28-23 Miami.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
while it gets iffy on defense we should have no problems scoring on offense, As good as the Bengals O is as bad their defense is. No excuses.

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
35-10 Cincy. They jump out to a prompt 17-0 lead.

illscriptures

We need better LB's
Reaction score
The fact that everyone is picking Cincy makes think that the Dolphins are actually going to win... but my logic is saying Miami is going to get rocked.

This game will be very telling about Ryan Tannehill. He either helps us win or he will have another bad outing which will further show us what to expect as the year goes on. If we can beat Cincy we can beat a lot of teams, just don't see it happening.

I am excited to see what Charles Harris and Malveaux can do while in there. Hoping to see some new things from the Oline, cause we definitely need a change from last week. I hope they bench Larsen.

The score will either be:

27-28 Miami

or

38 - 9 Cincy

Last edited:

Aceofclubs

Scout Team
Reaction score
I don't see Miami taking the win in this one. With all the injuries and incompetence so far, this could get really ugly. I'll be glad as long as it stays a competitive game and we have a lot of positives to focus on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom