*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

I know its only preseason game 2, but can anyome seriously see this team winning more than 5 games this year? The offensive line is going to continue to be an issue and the defense looks like they are going to be terrible.

If preseason was an indicator of what happens in the real games yes. Seeing as how that's hardly ever the case we'll just have to wait and see.

40 points! Wow...and there is a ton of time left....Defense looks lifeless, no hard hitters anywhere.

Special teams didn't help either.

I think I'm done with this, pathetic showing by just about everyone. Stills for me only positive of the night, OL slightly better without the chuckle bros at guard.

I just realized we had Mario lined up over the RT. Was that just for tonight or is Wake going to the other side?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they will switch sides....sometimes right, sometimes left. Both are better from the right side. Who can forget Mario abusing Dallas Thomas when Thomas was the RT...that was ugly.

I know its only preseason game 2, but can anyome seriously see this team winning more than 5 games this year? The offensive line is going to continue to be an issue and the defense looks like they are going to be terrible.

I just said this to myself. Defense can't stop anyone...Wake won't help stop the run game issues. We are a 5-11 team....wow.

God i am glad i didnt buy sunday ticket

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

And we have to open the season at Seattle. Uh oh.

This may be the first Dolphin game I miss in 3 decades. The golf courses here are still dirt cheap and empty and for once less embarrassing by comparison.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

God i am glad i didnt buy sunday ticket

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I wish I could say that.

Back
Top Bottom