*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

My wife is in the other room trying on sexy underwear and I'm watching a team that can't even snap a ball without the QB tripping.

There's a very real possibility that we start out 1-3 this year. As of right now, our OL is a work in progress. Our DL is overrated. Our LB's are atrocious and our DB's are below average. Does that about cover it?

My wife is in the other room trying on sexy underwear and I'm watching a team that can't even snap a ball without the QB tripping.

Bro, it's 2nd half preseason ... Your priorities are ****ed up. :lol:

/just saying.

There's a very real possibility that we start out 1-3 this year. As of right now, our OL is a work in progress. Our DL is overrated. Our LB's are atrocious and our DB's are below average. Does that about cover it?

The way RGIII is throwing bombs in Cleveland and the way our pass defense looks...could be 0-4.

Would you rather they suck? Tannehill looked like he was in control and I liked the play calling. It's good for them to get into a rhythm. Guys were getting open and Tanny was hitting them. The pass protection looks a lot better. There were drops and running game needs to get better, but there's more positives for the offense than negatives. I have faith the offense can be pretty good because I like Gase.
Hey he has a valid point, it was against the reserves of one of the worst defenses last year, so nothing to celebrate. A long and disgraceful year waiting for us fellows!

These comments are ridiculous. The defense was challenged by a good offense. That is a good thing on the second preseason. The offense actually moved the ball. That is an improvement.

RT was pretty good. The offensive line was better, but that performance by the four guards did not decide anything. Maybe Tunsil got a leg up, but that is the only possible clarification. Stills looked good.

You act like there is no improvement.

If preseason was an indicator of what happens in the real games yes. Seeing as how that's hardly ever the case we'll just have to wait and see.

It may be preseason but we are seeing the same issues that the team had in the 2015 regular season. In limited playing time so far quite a few of the guys that they will be counting on in the regular season have not looked good. I just can't see these guys magically turning the lights on when the real games start.

Back
Top Bottom