*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Dick Stockton just asked Nat Moore if anyone stood out in the secondary.

Dead.

****ing.

Silence.

I love that Tunsil has a high snap count. He still is making mistakes, but the extra reps will make a difference during the regular season.

The best part about this team is that we've moved on from:

[video=youtube;w0utbaSXpvw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0utbaSXpvw[/video]

Gase and Joseph really seems to have an impact on the team during games. It's nice that they're not just standing around like a bunch of slackjawed morons. They're planning, adjusting, and evaluating together. You can tell they're intelligent. Things look well put together, alas still poorly executed. I expect that they will whip these guys into shape.

Everything else looks like horse ****, but that was to be expected.

I love that Tunsil has a high snap count. He still is making mistakes, but the extra reps will make a difference during the regular season.

I don't mind Tunsil playing as much as he can, however the in hindsight crowd will go crazy if Tunsil were to get hurt. "What was your starting guard and first round draft pick doing on the field in the fourth quarter of a onesided meaningless preseason game?"

Gase probably can't wait to get out of dallas and foster had the look on his face like "what habe I gotten myself into"?

Ozzy rules

It seems obvious this team needs a few more drafts and training camps before we play for real.

The problem is I am very unsure we have the pieces in place (Tbum etc.) to stop the dog from chasing its tail.

It's a very unfinished product that seems forever stuck in the development stage.

I hope we get better. But not expecting much.

I think the owner is ultimately responsible for the inferior product.

BNF.

Gase probably can't wait to get out of dallas and foster had the look on his face like "what habe I gotten myself into"?

Ozzy rules

The whole team has looked like they couldn't wait to get out of Dallas since the 1st quarter. Terrible effort by most of the team tonight. Many of the guys who are fighting for jobs made the coaches/front offices job a lot easier on deciding who to cut. No one stepped up especially on defense pretty pathetic effort by the team tonight. Gase and his staff should be embarassed.

Ozzy rules

Too bad for him he took his 2.6 YPC and injury prone talents to South Beach.

Mario Williams looked like a 3rd string scrub. He looks old, slow and plodding. Couldn't do a thing.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Kiko Alonso blows as a MLB. He doesn't even look as good as former Dolphin Jordan Tripp for God sake.

Back
Top Bottom